Greetings to you all my sisters and brothers,

Well now, I've been away for about 7 months.  After being out of the full-time ministry for some years, I had been asked by my church if I would serve as interim Pastor for the month of July while the search was on for a new pastor.  Since my church is relatively small (only about 60 members) and since I had been preaching there once a month, I said sure....

I had forgotten over the years how time-consuming being the pastor of even a small church can be.  I had neglected to take into account that even though we only have 60 members on the books, our free meal program (where we serve about 100 people each Saturday night) and our day center for the homeless which serves 15 - 20 people three times a week, would be a large drain on my time. And since I have a full-time job, I have been absolutely stretched to the breaking point.  Which explains why I have been inactive here since June.

But now we have a new Pastor.  I have my pew back. And I look forward to being an active member of the forum again.

In Solidarity

Reverend Calli

Its nice you could step-up to the plate and help fill-in as Pastor, but good to have you back here too.

Sure, ya leave for July, and the fireworks kept happening here, and ya missed it all! LOL

Welcome back.

14 hours ago, Key said:

Sure, ya leave for July, and the fireworks kept happening here, and ya missed it all! LOL

Welcome back.

14 hours ago, Key said:

Welcome back.

Wait, what did I miss?  

In solidarity,

Rev. Calli

3 hours ago, Rev. Calli said:

Wait, what did I miss?  

In solidarity,

Rev. Calli

Oh, not much.... Its been the normal peace loving forum with just a few minor disagreements.. :)

10 hours ago, Rev Charles Hicks said:

It's good to have you back i don't get on much because i have a street ministry but when I can get on here I enjoy reading you and everyone's posts God bless you all 

Welcome. Peace and blessings to you, as well.