Sign in to follow this  
murphzlaw1

Open Question To All

still working under the impression it is a cult, and therefor leaving is not an option. Waiting for an intervention from my family, but I am not sure they have noticed the absense.. :mellow:

still working under the impression it is a cult, and therefor leaving is not an option. Waiting for an intervention from my family, but I am not sure they have noticed the absense.. :mellow:

Cult? Cult! I don't know what you're talking about.

Have some koolaid. it will make you feel better.

With the forum upgrade are we all suppose to buy new Nike's?

I've been drinking the stuff all day and its not working..maybe put some more of that clear stuff in it? or just give me a gin&tonic, tall glass with lots of ice please...?

Isn't Obama pushing the Kool aid now??

~ No, that's cool Aid... jeesh! { I want lime in my gin & tonic please? Make it a triple :) Thank you! }

;) It's the people.

That I can find so many that have been able to put up with me for so many years! { Well, OK, not alll that many have put up with me, true :rolleyes: }

:pepsi::alcoholic:

Tastes good.

What was the Question???? This seems to be an officially Off-topic Topic...

I like the tolerance of the Forum. I also like to hear other perspectives on theology and personal beliefs. These perspectives comes from intelligent individuals who has a firm belief system. Its members are also good to the new comers in getting the "newbys" started on their own personal path to enlightenment.

Ive tried my hand at catering..not very good at it..but I can make a gin&tonic..a triple for Qryos, one for me, a hieny for murph..what else?

I like the people here (I do!) and the diversity of thought. I also like the free kool-aid but would prefer a different flavor now and then.

Ive tried my hand at catering..not very good at it..but I can make a gin&tonic..a triple for Qryos, one for me, a hieny for murph..what else?

Moosehead here... :bouncy:

Moosehead here... :bouncy:

Excellent beer...coming right up.

Now I got that Morrissey song in my head... What was the question?

We have non-alcoholic drinks too, and don't forget the tip jar there to your left.

illuminating, refreshing, hope, trust, faith, knowledge, open minds, respect, kindness, thoughtfulness, I thank the Great Father spirit for all of you being who you are and everything he has given us.