A New Saint

• Administrator

So, here I was floatin around the board the other day. I get this nomination for a Saint.

I consider it, and think, yeah, I can agree with that.

So, I shoot the boss a letter. He agrees with me, and we get it shipped out.

It arrived today.

Here's the contents of my letter to Kevin.

We have a forum member that does a lot for people in his community, and even not in his community, that I'd like to nominate for Sainthood.

In Wisconsin, out of state ministers are required to get a letter of sponsorship from an existing Wisconsin minister in order to be able to perform marriages in their state. This is much more common than one might think.

kokigami, member of the forum, provides these letters at no cost to anyone who asks. He constantly pays out of his own pocket to write and send these letters.

He also maintains a thread on the forum that updates people every time the Universal Life Church is mentioned in any newspaper. He strives to make people aware of the Universal Life Church, in a positive light.

As far as his posting on the forums, Kokigami is an intelligent man, always giving careful thought to his words, providing wisdom to other forum members.

Off line, outside of the church, he's a fire fighter. He selflessly risks his life on a daily basis to keep other people alive.

For these reasons I would like to nominate "Kokogami" for Sainthood in the Universal Life Church.

Thank you.

Congrats, koki...well deserved :)

So, here I was floatin around the board the other day. I get this nomination for a Saint.

I consider it, and think, yeah, I can agree with that.

So, I shoot the boss a letter. He agrees with me, and we get it shipped out.

It arrived today.

Here's the contents of my letter to Kevin.

Congrats, koki...well deserved :)

I have to relate the story as I told it to you...

I was at work, and we ordered out Chinese. Anyway, my fortune cookie read.. "you are next in line for promotion". So what do I get when I get home? Coincidence, or miracle? discuss.

Thank you, I don't know that I deserve it, but I will mention it on my resume for the next Battalion Chief position.

Edited by kokigami

Anyway, my fortune cookie read.. "you are next in line for promotion". So what do I get when I get home? Coincidence, or miracle? discuss.

Congrats, and it seems to me that fortune cookie knows something. I hope u saved it for the lucky numbers on the back :king:

Congrats, and it seems to me that fortune cookie knows something. I hope u saved it for the lucky numbers on the back :king:

ooooh.. I should buy a lottery ticket, promising to use the money to support my projects and such, just to test this miracle theory..

good idea..

Congratulations, Saint Koki of the Cooki, patron saint of red tape alleviation.

Are you planning to sell the Blessed Cookie on ebay?

no, I ate the cookie.. still have the fortune, in case it matters for the next promotion. If they follow the pattern, that will likely be my last opportunity for a BC slot.

• Amulet locked this topic