Sign in to follow this  
mererdog

Open Question About Candy

Would you prefer to be given a bar of your favorite brand of chocolate, or a piece of homemade peanut brittle?

Would you prefer to be given a bar of your favorite brand of chocolate, or a piece of homemade peanut brittle?

I don't think they even make my favorite brand anymore. Do you remember Chocolite? It had holes in it. I'll settle for a Nestle Crunch.

I don't think they even make my favorite brand anymore. Do you remember Chocolite? It had holes in it. I'll settle for a Nestle Crunch.

I remember them :)

No peanuts for me - not an allergy, just don't like them.

I'm not as keen on chocolate as I used to be, except once in a very long while, and if I fancy chocolate it usually means my period is due.

But if the timing is right, a small quanitity of intense dark chocolate, possibly with orange, or peppermint, or rum and raisin, is an acceptable offering.

It would have to be the chocolate, I never really cared for peanut brittle. All though I did have a dearly departed friend, that they tell me made the best

brittle in the state. It was 5 time state fair champ. They finaly (however it's spelled) made him a judge so he would quit entering.

Guest pathmender

My "thing" is mint. Any mint. Since I don't think they would have made mint peanut brittle,(Or at least I hope not :umph: ) I guess I would take the chocolate if it had mint. The After Eight is my favorite!! :lick: