• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a**, which probly wasn't the best thing to do at the moment fore (amoung other things) he realized he never asked where the Dali Pickle lives.

He turns to speak to Vanna/Satan, "UH.....

"Got a light?".......and by the way, how in hell........

and ever, amen! :tease:

A lightning bolt comes crashing down and singes Marty's ass. In a rolling thunderous voice God says "Nipplestein, I warned you about eating prunes! You know they make you..."

A lightning bolt comes crashing down and singes Marty's ass. In a rolling thunderous voice God says "Nipplestein, I warned you about eating prunes! You know they make you..."

".....think liberal thoughts!! I would also say 'Damn you, Nipplestein', but I cannot because I am God. But you really should have known better! But since you've got a great name, and had Vanna White on your lap, I'll do ya a favor just between us guys! Nipplestein, I'm going to give you the most amazingly fantastic........"

".....think liberal thoughts!! I would also say 'Damn you, Nipplestein', but I cannot because I am God. But you really should have known better! But since you've got a great name, and had Vanna White on your lap, I'll do ya a favor just between us guys! Nipplestein, I'm going to give you the most amazingly fantastic........"

...blow gun you've ever seen. Its GPS guided and shoots around corners, even comes with a ....