• Announcements

• Senior Lightworker Lucas

Message from the office   07/13/2017

There is an important message from the ULC Staff Office in the Admin Announcements & Maintenance forum. More info is on the way regarding new changes. The new area, Interpath Academia & Scholarship is open for creating new topics. We hope these areas will offer productive and insightful discussion. Please be sure to read the updated ULC Online Forum Statements, Rules & Policies, and the introductory post for each area. 
Rev Sparks

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, and Good Night

4 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow spiritual guiders

I have recently become ordained to officiate my sister's wedding and began looking in to how to start my own non-domination place of worship. The current once in my area are too christian and I am not. I believe that each person has the ability to be a good person regardless of where they have come from or what their beliefs are. There is no "wrong" religion. I have a tendency to combined different religious views when talking about beliefs. They are all very similar fundamentally; praise the father/creator (God), respect the mother/nurturer (earth), love their children/your family (or neighbor) basically don't be a rotten person. Which is why I was drown to get more involved with ULC, as I have no solid religion, it is nice that there are so many different views from such different walks of life all convening together.

welcome to the forum.

Welcome Rev Sparks. You'll find many here of like mind. Stop by whenever you like to learn and contribute. We are a unique kind of multicultural family.

Greetings to you my brother,

I too wish you a warm welcome and look forward to your contributions to the forum.

In solidarity,

Rev. Calli