Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Youch

• Administrator

I thought they did very well with keeping to the book for most parts. The addition of the hoovroo or whatever his name is probably could have been scrapped.

Trillian was very cute.

I DID enjoy the movie...they pretty much made it specifically for fans, tho. Strags probably won't catch all of the inside jokes.

Trillian was very cute.

Slartibartfast...there's a part MADE for Eric Idle, tho.

The cheesy theme song...probably could have been made more intelligible. The only reason I knew what the dolphins were singing was because I visited the website before I went.

Trillian...cute..

I give it a B, and a definate DVD buy.

I thought they did very well with keeping to the book for most parts.  The addition of the hoovroo or whatever his name is probably could have been scrapped.

Trillian was very cute.

I DID enjoy the movie...they pretty much made it specifically for fans, tho.  Strags probably won't catch all of the inside jokes.

Trillian was very cute. 

The cheesy theme song...probably could have been made more intelligible.  The only reason I knew what the dolphins were singing was because I visited the website before I went.

Trillian...cute..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I whole heartily agree and....

Trillian very cute! :kiss:

I've found that the movie ratings are really inconsistant. One person's PG13 is another person's PG. For example, Pirates of the Carribbean was rated PG13, and I can't figure out why it wasn't rated PG.

I just went to The Movie Mom, to get her take on the matter. She's usually very sensible about whether a movie is suitable:

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Suitable for: Ages 10 and Up

Release Date: April 29, 2005

MPAA Rating: PG for thematic elements, action and mild language

Read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy review...

I thought they did very well with keeping to the book for most parts.  The addition of the hoovroo or whatever his name is probably could have been scrapped.

Trillian was very cute.

I DID enjoy the movie...they pretty much made it specifically for fans, tho.  Strags probably won't catch all of the inside jokes.

Trillian was very cute. 

The cheesy theme song...probably could have been made more intelligible.  The only reason I knew what the dolphins were singing was because I visited the website before I went.

Trillian...cute..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trillion was way hot, I agree. One look into those eye's and I'd have been vaporized in Madagasgar. :D