Shooting At Lax

This shooting hits close to home for me. My full time job is as an armed officer at a local airport. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't worry about this happening to our airport. My heart goes out to the TSA Officers and the passengers affected by this. Please put them in your prayers. By the way I worked for several years as a screener for the TSA. It's a tough job they do as you are hated by almost everyone who you come into contact with.

Thank you all.

I don't understand the mindset of people who feel the need to go off on innocent people these days. Most the time the people being killed have nothing to do with the situation which has the angered person going off the deep end. It they are going to vent so violently I wish they would at least vent at some of the folks who are directly or at lest partially responsible for creating their situation, not just nameless innocent souls that have done nothing wrong to them.

I don't understand the mindset of people who feel the need to go off on innocent people these days. Most the time the people being killed have nothing to do with the situation which has the angered person going off the deep end. It they are going to vent so violently I wish they would at least vent at some of the folks who are directly or at lest partially responsible for creating their situation, not just nameless innocent souls that have done nothing wrong to them.

from what I have seen, he didn't see the TSA as innocent, but generally avoided everyone else.

Its just fortunate that the airport was not a "NO GUN ZONE" like that theater in Colorado, otherwise we would have seen massive carnage of defenseless people. And yes, why can't one of these suicidal nuts just blow their own brains out instead of trying to make a statement? And if they really want to be helpful, why not attack an IRS office? :)

Its just fortunate that the airport was not a "NO GUN ZONE" like that theater in Colorado, otherwise we would have seen massive carnage of defenseless people. And yes, why can't one of these suicidal nuts just blow their own brains out instead of trying to make a statement? And if they really want to be helpful, why not attack an IRS office? :)

true. oh, you were trying to be sarcastic? :cupidarrow:

• Amulet locked this topic