Current Mood

Stormson

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few months back, my wife took me to see Lenny Kravitz. I've been to a lot of concerts, worked a lot of concerts. Far and away, this was the best I've ever been to. One of the best nights of my life. And this was one the best songs of the night. He cam out into the audience and sang for about 15 minutes. It was amazing! I first heard it when I was 10 and I still love it as muchto day as ever. Elvis is king but Lenny's the MAN!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=014NVmIwEkY&feature=related

OK, OK, OK. this is the last one of the day, I promise. This is my new favie band: Slow Club. I think the video is quite cool as it was one continuous shot. If you look closely, you'll spot a bit of magic I think *wink*.

IDK about y'all, but I have known this sick sad moment when you realize the buzz is leaving and all that you have to look forward to is the sick so you try desperately to hold on to the buzz as hard as you can...but as Geroge Harrison says, all things must pass....so it goes. ugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here it is. I am now immortalized. Two weeks ago I got to strike two things off my bucket list: 1) go see the greatest band around in concert; and 2) be in a music video. I got my wish! For your viewing pleasure, Milford and sons' I will wait video filmed at red rocks:

Ps: if you have good eyes you can see me at 21seconds in. I'm on the fourth row just to the right of the key boardist. Lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Amulet locked and unpinned this topic