Sign in to follow this  
BpCorey

Roman Ritual

BpCorey   

I still have the 1964 book of roman ritual in pdf format if anyone wants a copy. it's around 3 megs so if you ask make sure your email will accept it. this is the roman catholic rite book from before vatican II

Stormson   

I still have the 1964 book of roman ritual in pdf format if anyone wants a copy. it's around 3 megs so if you ask make sure your email will accept it. this is the roman catholic rite book from before vatican II

Sent you a PM with my gmail acct... the .cjb.net listed under my rofile wont accept anything larger then 1mg...

Thanks Cory! thumbsup%281%29.gif

Aina   

I would like this too. I sent you a PM a while back with my email address in it. let me know if you didn't get it, and I will re-send it.

mlee284   

FrCorey, I know that your post was a while ago, but I would like to have a copy of the Roman Rituals. Please send to mlee284-at-aol.com thank you. Matt

Brandon   

I know this post is old, but if you still have that pdf available I would love to have a copy! I sent you a message with my e-mail.

Bro. Hex   

I know this post is old, but if you still have that pdf available I would love to have a copy! I sent you a message with my e-mail.

Me too. I would like one, please. you will receive a PM with my e-mail address, and it will be obvious that it was from "Hexalpa".

I would also like to have a copy if still available, in the hopes that you still come around from time to time.

God Bless,

Chris

chrislaine at windstream dot net

Edited by chrislinden

Bamboo   

Hy, can u send me the pdf format of your book? Thank u very much. Kenthios-at-gmail.com

Tamarack   

Hy, can u send me the pdf format of your book? Thank u very much. Kenthios-at-gmail.com

Click on the link just above your post - the one ending in "romanritual.pdf" - that's it (all 716 pages).

Do you still have the download available? Thanks

BpCorey   

someone has hacked my church web site. again.

so everyone that wants a copy of the 1964 roman ritual please send me your email address via email or PM here. and I will email it to you.

+Corey