Passing Of A Great Friend......

Argonious

Today we have had a passing of a Great! friend he was a family man of 4 children under the age of 3. He passed of parkinsons disease. He was a very unselfish and honorable man.

We gave him the ceremony of the Black Chalice of Passing as he was a Fire Dragon and used Dragon Magick, in his life here, we will mourn his mortal passing, but we celebrate his return to the Realm of the Dragons and to his Dragon Father.

We ask for all to send strength and comfort to his Wife and Children, no matter what the beliefs may be, as death is universal, and renewal is in all.

Guest Solbehlas Draconis

Thank you all so much for your prayers to his family. Lee was a very unselfish man and loved his family so much. He was my dragon brother and I will miss him here in the mortal realm, but I know he is going to my Dragon Father.

I pledged to help his wife and kids as his brother to make sure they are okay, per my Dragon Father wishes. I would have done it anyways without him setting those wishes to help them.

One thing I learned from my brother was great love. This man would so compassion to the most violent person. His loving ways will be missed here on this earth.

Even in his death, he made sure his wife was able to say her last words to him and to let her know he loved her and the kids so much. This was done with the aid of Argonious to channel him. I thank you my dark brother for helping my dragon brother get peace with his wife.

Be at peace Devri because your might as a fire dragon will be remembered always by me and know that I love you my brother in my heart always. I will see you in the dragon realms!

• Amulet locked this topic