Never Ending Story

Fawzo

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... of bending over and giving the kids a perfect target he decides to sit down facing the kids and offers them some Trix but just as the kids were approaching up runs one of the mothers and screams at the kids to get away from that dirty old man and ...

Edited by JimBob

... of bending over and giving the kids a perfect target he decides to sit down facing the kids and offers them some Trix but just as the kids were approaching up runs one of the mothers and screams at the kids to get away from that dirty old man and ...

...the enraged mom takes her prized Vera Wang bag, filled to the brim with Oreo cookies that she was going to eat later that evening while watching Biggest Loser wondering why she is 100 pounds overwight, and she proceeds to thump the man about the head continuously for a full minute. With cookies flying everywhere and the kids crying at the sight of the mother at this level of rage...

..the Trix rabbit jumps out of the hole and grabs the bowl of Trix and gulps it down. After an enormous titanic burp from the rabbit the kids stop crying, the mother calms down and everyone notices that the womans bag has been tattered to shreds and destroyed but Fawzo's head is still fine. Then everyone notices the Golden Pencil Box had fallen out of her bag and...

he replied, "No thanks, I am allergic to grease paint, but if I was wondering if I could borrow this..."

..unicycle. I need to get to Modesto Calironia because I know where the Golden Pencil Box is being kept..

the Political Party for the Perpetuation of Purple Pleated Pants Party, also known as the 7P. Their secret plot is to ....

..take over the group they were expeled from the People's Political Party for the Perpetuation of Prewashed Polyester Purple Pleated Pants. All the members of the splinter group from the 9P's had a lisp which casued them to spit excessively and so they were told...

..take over the group they were expeled from the People's Political Party for the Perpetuation of Prewashed Polyester Purple Pleated Pants. All the members of the splinter group from the 9P's had a lisp which casued them to spit excessively and so they were told...

to donate their time and money to the International Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, and Sylvester Impersonators Foundation for the a Cure to Limit Lisps. Offended, they promptly...