2 hours ago, Dan56 said:

I understand the definitions of Atheism, Agnosticism, and Apatheism.. One doesn't believe, one doesn't know, and the other doesn't know or care. Hardly difficult concepts to grasp, and none require any in-depth explanation or analysis. 

Varying beliefs are not a weakness of an interfaith church... Those who believe in the divine are not narrow minded just because they can't prove their faith to your satisfaction. And fundamentalist do try to abide by a set of standards, but we don't project those moral standards onto nonbelievers. Perhaps you have no purity test because you don't believe in anything that formally sets a core set of values? Yes, we are Interfaith, but what's your faith? You may embrace Universal Life, but simultaneously condemn the idea of everlasting life.

Again?  You want me to explain, again?  No.      :boredom:

3 hours ago, Dan56 said:

I understand the definitions of Atheism, Agnosticism, and Apatheism.. One doesn't believe, one doesn't know, and the other doesn't know or care. Hardly difficult concepts to grasp, and none require any in-depth explanation or analysis. 

Varying beliefs are not a weakness of an interfaith church... Those who believe in the divine are not narrow minded just because they can't prove their faith to your satisfaction. And fundamentalist do try to abide by a set of standards, but we don't project those moral standards onto nonbelievers. Perhaps you have no purity test because you don't believe in anything that formally sets a core set of values? Yes, we are Interfaith, but what's your faith? You may embrace Universal Life, but simultaneously condemn the idea of everlasting life.

You know, I saw a trial once.  A purity test.

If witches burn, what else burns?  Wood!  What else does wood do?  Float.  What else floats?  A duck!  Therefore if she weighs the same as a duck she must be a witch!