Past Lives...do You Remember?

Have you been ever regressed? Any stories of past lives? Can you remember or think you remember anything? Please tell. I will tell mine, as I have some. No, I was not the Queen of Sheeba :derisive: But I believe as I have a few proofs, not much, but very relevant. Maybe I am wrong and it is a coincidence that I call proof--however I do not believe in coincidences!

I do not believe that others can tell you anything, only we alone can, when we connect --and do know, that our "higher self" knows all if we ask the question. Thus, I do not believe in psychics telling strangers things--only myself.

True--some, like Rev`d Rattlesnakes wife may have the gift, but that is very few and rare. But as he pointed out she is often right --the Romany have the genes or whatever it maybe. My sister is half Romany , and she has it too. But seeing, feeling and knowing has more to do with the personal aspects of self and close loved ones--where there is a spiritual connection to one an other--not strangers, unless there is a soul connection like"twin souls or soul mates".

blessings and love,

Suzanne

I have experienced getting stabbed as an Oriental and beaten to death as either an African American or their master. Both experiences were brief and unpleasant but the realization that I was physically with my body in those other locations was too cool for words. They happened to me after my first epiphany when I guess my consciousness was trying to find the right glove and time frame to get back into

I remember one incident distinctly, like a snapshot--I remembered this during self regression. I was in Egypt, I was female--I was a maid, in a white dress--not a slave. Just watching a scene. I was in this huge Egyptian palace, very high--all white stone or marble, beautiful place, even had palm trees--like a huge closed courtyard with a roof , but all closed with garden in it and a man made pond in it, like a square swimming pool but very shallow, little water in it and rocks below, high sides so nothing could come out of it--there was a low bridge crossing from one side to the other. There were people watching--I felt I knew them, I was especially aware of a man with a huge red beard--he looked like a Viking, but his dress was more Roman , with leather belt and straps, sandals. Strange-- because Egyptians had dark hair. He was standing at the top of this pool on the bridge--there were crocodiles below--maybe three or four, and he was actually throwing a person to the crocodiles. And I knew that he was throwing Jewish slaves to the crocodiles, I also knew that he was a Jew himself, his name was Aaron and mine was Saffron--and that I knew him very well. I also know who he is in this life.

I looked into this --and this was a frequent practice to have crocodiles as pets of the Egyptian elites, more so for pharaohs and to do this--prior to this I never even heard of the practice. Neither did I knew that the Egyptians were the only ones that used saffron for healing/ also I never heard of saffron before this. This memory incident happened with me many years ago--and in S. Africa we never used saffron.

I would think that we somehow we remember moments that affected us very much, or were very memorable. I have a few more stories--for later. :derisive: Even stranger.

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

Edited by Quetzal

I've had two visions and a dream. One was a reoccurring dream a long time ago. I see me as a child dancing in a circular room. I think I may have been somewhere in Maine in the 1700's. I remember looking out the windows in the circular room and seeing the ocean. Not sure why I thought Maine but that was my impression.

I've had a vision of my death by drowning. I was a witch then too and instead of allowing the village to persecute my sisters and I, we chose death in the sea.

I also believe I've been with my husband before. I don't know much about that life other than I was with him though. I've tried to help him with his mental and spiritual struggles before. Not sure if I succeeded.

I actually remember quite a number of lives--however I was never very important :derisive: 1 in Egypt--as I said, 2 were in Vienna, 1 outside of Vienna--in one I was a man, otherwise I always have been female of the ones I remember. I remember no deaths, neither do I remember any close to the sea--yet I have a very strong affinity for the sea--it is almost uncanny longing for it since I can remember--my mom always said since I was a child that I must have been a fish once :derisive: . Maybe that memory just hasn`t surfaced yet--that I think is much deeper--maybe to do with Atlantis or MU--I don`t know.

In the Vienna one as a woman-- I did know Franz Schubert--he was a family friend I feel--no romantic connections to me :derisive: ! I was present the time he played Ständchen for the very first time on a huge white piano--I remember the event well, as he walked in through the huge white double doors with the music sheets under his arm. A small man with round glasses, curly hair. He then sat down to play.

-- An other I was in the mountains, in a hunting lodge outside of Vienna-an other 2 in England--17th and 18th century, 1 in Spain during the Moors. Some of them I have actually written down in detail--but again they are simply incidents--some very long not just a snap shot, but like a complete event--or like a complete day. I also remember most of the names.

Maybe I am just crazy :crazyeyes:

espavo,

Suzanne

Edited by Quetzal

I've had two visions and a dream. One was a reoccurring dream a long time ago. I see me as a child dancing in a circular room. I think I may have been somewhere in Maine in the 1700's. I remember looking out the windows in the circular room and seeing the ocean. Not sure why I thought Maine but that was my impression.

I've had a vision of my death by drowning. I was a witch then too and instead of allowing the village to persecute my sisters and I, we chose death in the sea.

I also believe I've been with my husband before. I don't know much about that life other than I was with him though. I've tried to help him with his mental and spiritual struggles before. Not sure if I succeeded.

Lovely story--! :cupidarrow:

I too know of 4 people that I have been together with through many lifetimes--One being my twin flame--regarding him, he knows much more than I do-- and the funny thing is he remembered many of the same incidents as I did, before I told him, even names :crazyeyes: --2 England ones, the hunting lodge one, and the Moorish. For me the Moorish one is very faint and short--. In the latter we were killed, he remembers the long version, but I don`t remember actually dying, being actually killed, he does. I was a Christian he was a Muslim. Also--most of our relationships always ended on a very bad note-- :derisive: So hopefully this one won`t--and then at last we don`t have to reincarnate any more :derisive:

blessings,

Suzanne

Edited by Quetzal

When I was receiving my training in Reiki, my instructor said she saw a past life where I was wearing a long dark robe and being pursued at night by a group of people carrying torches. I was chased to a cliff, and then I dove into the ocean. She believed I was somewhere in Great Britain. I myself do not remember this, but I do not feel she made this up. I do have a recurrent vision or memory of being just a spirit (no physical body) hovering out in the dark of space with a group of other spirits. One of these other spirits who fancied himself the leader (evidently he appointed himself) was trying to convince us to go down to this far off, shining planet we could barely see in the distance (Earth). We all finally agreed to go down there and see what was going on, but I remember shaking my head and thinking to myself, "this is a bad idea.." And so, countless millenia later, here I am ;) !

I love your story--Sounds fascinating Belenos--I am sure it is true!

I think the more we try and search for it within our soul the more we slowly start to remember--especially when you work with energies, then you become more attune and receptive to things that are veiled. It is almost the more one practices the more one remembers. But in this age many are more aware--. My great grandmother was a spiritualist--and that was almost considered a `dark art` then. Look at Blavatsky and others--they were rather few. Today--it is a common acceptance of energies, spirit, angels--past lives, reincarnation. Maybe we are finally evolving more into spirit--guess it is the age of Aquarius--or of awakening. bookstores and the internet is filled with this subject--yes, we are searching and today everybody has heard of it, not all believe but I read somewhere that almost 70% of people do.

I also have one memory that I remember flying low over the ocean--I had no body. But I was conscious.

blessing and light

Suzanne

Hi Suzanne,

I agree with you that one's perception is enhanced by working with energies. I had some psychic talents before I began practicing Reiki, but I feel they have been greatly amplified since I completed my attunements. It is funny, but I just noticed how similiar SalemWitchChild's story about drowning is to mine. But I do not know that I drowned afer jumping into the ocean. I may have resurfaced and escaped under the cover of night. That's just where my teacher's vision ended. I also do not know if I was being pursued because I was a Witch, a Druid, or just a mean old so and so. But I do believe that Witches tend to be reborn as Witches in the same way I was taught that many who are Reiki masters "now" were also Reiki masters "then," even though the term Reiki may not have been used. BTW, thank you for starting this topic :) .

Thank you Beli Mawr!--but now we are on this conversation do you or Salem Witch Child have any experience in "soul travel" or "astral projection"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astral_projection-.

It fascinates me and frightened me a bit--it was the fear of not being able to come back...but that was then , this is now--it would now be blessing not to come back perhaps :derisive: . I used to be interested years ago in Eckankar--but I got very disenchanted with it due to its founder. It is very common in the eastern religions/philosophies but I think to be able to achieve it one needs tremendous amount of practice. I know that it is often a well known practice in your 'Craft".

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

The only experience I have felt that I could call a flashback to a past life, was a very brief flash of myself on top of what looks like a golden step period with a platform about 2/3 of the way up. The whole structure emanates its own pale whit light. I think I am a high priest wearing an ornate headdress and a purple robe sort of like those worn by priests right when they start to bless the Eucharist where it just drapes over him. Underneath I have on a short shimmery white tunic and ornate gold belt. I am very dark skinned. I am chanting loudly in chorus with attendants behind me and looking out to a mass of worshipers below. The environment appears to be desert. But here's the thing, I don't this place is on earth. I believe there are 2 distant pale turquoise suns in the sky, a rich royal purple and the air was filled with the haze of a pinkish purple fog.

I've had this image ingrained in me since I was about 9 years old. I even remember when it came to me. I was in the shower about to get ready to go to school in March. I got in trouble for drawing it out instead of doing classwork. It lasts less than a second but is extremely vivid and sensory.

Hi Suzanne,

I agree with you that one's perception is enhanced by working with energies. I had some psychic talents before I began practicing Reiki, but I feel they have been greatly amplified since I completed my attunements. It is funny, but I just noticed how similiar SalemWitchChild's story about drowning is to mine. But I do not know that I drowned afer jumping into the ocean. I may have resurfaced and escaped under the cover of night. That's just where my teacher's vision ended. I also do not know if I was being pursued because I was a Witch, a Druid, or just a mean old so and so. But I do believe that Witches tend to be reborn as Witches in the same way I was taught that many who are Reiki masters "now" were also Reiki masters "then," even though the term Reiki may not have been used. BTW, thank you for starting this topic :) .

I noticed your story is similar too. In mine though we were a group. Not sure if we were family or "family" as in coven. But we didn't jump. We just walked into the sea. I know mine was a death vision though. We had no intentions of surviving. We didn't feel there was a way to escape but didn't want to be burned to death either.

Btw, I have a huge aversion to water. Never learned to swim and don't like water that goes above my head. I also can't stand to eat fish. They taste like dirty sea water. lol

I've had this image ingrained in me since I was about 9 years old. I even remember when it came to me. I was in the shower about to get ready to go to school in March. I got in trouble for drawing it out instead of doing classwork. It lasts less than a second but is extremely vivid and sensory.

Hi Rev`d Rattlesnake--I love your story--you sound way too cool :whist: . I wish I could have seen you, maybe I did--I shall search the records :derisive:--maybe we should do a group search of the"Akhasic records". To be honest--I am quite sure that many of us have met before--one can feel that, one does not have to meet in the flesh. Mostly I think it is only flashes that we remember, I am convinced it is not our imagination--but most people I think do, but they just don`t think deeply about it. I think the more one searches one`s psyche, the more one tends to remember something.

blessings and light,

Suzanne

I noticed your story is similar too. In mine though we were a group. Not sure if we were family or "family" as in coven. But we didn't jump. We just walked into the sea. I know mine was a death vision though. We had no intentions of surviving. We didn't feel there was a way to escape but didn't want to be burned to death either.

Btw, I have a huge aversion to water. Never learned to swim and don't like water that goes above my head. I also can't stand to eat fish. They taste like dirty sea water. lol

Yes, I was definitely alone. As for me, I actually love the ocean, so maybe I did survive :) .

-at- Suzanne

I actually had a few instances of spontaneous astral projection as a teenager, but was able to develop it when I began to practice meditation as part of Witchcraft. There are techniques to give one a "jump start" which usually involve binding oneself to restrict blood flow or other sensory deprivation techniques. I find that for me a cold dark room (turn the air to about 65* F, cover the windows, and have a fan turned on "low" blowing at you) with soft, wordless background music (e.g., Enya's "Bard Dance" on a loop) does the trick. There is also a position I use to astral project when sleeping, I lie on my stomach with my arms crossed underneath me and place one leg at a 90* angle over the back of the knee of the other. This restricts blood flow, but it frequently will cause your arms and leg to go numb so you will have tingling "pin **" sensations when you wake up and "revive" them. Although I think you would be metaphysically skilled enough to handle astral projection, I would certainly recommend beginners to practice meditation and study psychic self-defense techniques before making any attempts. When first starting out, I had a nasty episode where I experienced "squatters" (negative entities) trying to take up residence in my unconscious body. Then after I repelled them I had a frustrating time "hooking up" to my body again. I would enter my body, sit up in bed, and then look back to see my body was still lying down. Also, I am not a medical doctor and would feel horrible if someone became ill from a cold room or suffered a blood clot from restriciting his or her bloodflow. Just things to be cautious about.

Oh my, I see that my use of "pin p-r-i-c-k" was censored. :(

I find that for me a cold dark room (turn the air to about 65* F, cover the windows, and have a fan turned on "low" blowing at you) with soft, wordless background music (e.g., Enya's "Bard Dance" on a loop) does the trick.

This sounds to me the safest!--but as I mentioned I always had some fear about not getting back--severing the "silver cord" . The "negative entities" never occurred to me, for I haven`t to date was confronted by one--but now thinking about it a definite possibility.

My "twin soul" is very spiritually developed, he always has encounters--he seems to attract them, but they are simply around . He has some good protective techniques. The thing is , they are probably always around, he being so sensitive is aware of them. Also he does a lot of "metaphysical work" and that probably attracts them--mind you most of the time he has many more "positive entities/angels" around. He laughs and says he never has a moments peace--the place is always rocking :derisive: Also he is never at home when he is sleeping, always busy doing something elsewhere--it is natural for him to leave. I wish I could do if for he even actually remembers all. He dosn`t have to do anything--mind you he meditates/prays many hours daily. He says his whole life is one "mediation prayer" :derisive: --probably that is the reason he can come and go with ease. I can`t--only in dreams only when I make a conscious effort--mind you we actually conduct most of our conversations this way, we are very good with this method--Yeah we are crazy :crazyeyes: .

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

Edited by Quetzal

I believe there are 2 distant pale turquoise suns in the sky, a rich royal purple and the air was filled with the haze of a pinkish purple fog.

My father was regressed long ago, he told me he saw a red sky with two suns. Maybe the color variations are due to shifting environmental conditions or perhaps it was a different planet, but you're not the only one who saw a binary star system.

For myself, I just remember a couple of war deaths. I've had other dreams of death (not really surprising, having experienced an NDE) but for some reason those two resonated differently. One was lying under a bush in the twilight and being discovered and shot by a patrol in black pajamas. The other was a bit more interesting... I was in a small concrete enclosure with walls about 4 feet high when a German officer (one of two) tossed in a grenade, threatening to shoot me if I tried to escape. I believe it was a psychological experiment. It's funny how the power of authority can be so strong that someone would choose a certain death delivered by an inanimate object rather than gamble on human behavior.

I don't know if these visions were purely imagination or tapping into some sort of recorded memories, but that's my story. I reckon I'll have an answer soon enough. Either way, the lesson to me was the same: I've got to take control of my own destiny. I think I still have to practice that a bit...

I don't know if these visions were purely imagination or tapping into some sort of recorded memories, but that's my story. I reckon I'll have an answer soon enough. Either way, the lesson to me was the same: I've got to take control of my own destiny. I think I still have to practice that a bit...

I hope not too soon-- :derisive: I kinda like you posts :derisive:

I am sure there is a lot to this for a huge % of people have had the experiences, and the number is rising as we start being "more aware" of our "spirit" life . Also, many have had memory flashes of different worlds. The two sun one and different sun`s are quite frequent.

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

My father was regressed long ago, he told me he saw a red sky with two suns. Maybe the color variations are due to shifting environmental conditions or perhaps it was a different planet, but you're not the only one who saw a binary star system.

For myself, I just remember a couple of war deaths. I've had other dreams of death (not really surprising, having experienced an NDE) but for some reason those two resonated differently. One was lying under a bush in the ,,twilight and being discovered and shot by a patrol in black pajamas. The other was a bit more interesting... I was in a small concrete enclosure with walls about 4 feet high when a German officer (one of two) tossed in a grenade, threatening to shoot me if I tried to escape. I believe it was a psychological experiment. It's funny how ,the power of authority can be so strong that someone would choose a certain death delivered by an inanimate object rather than gamble on human behavior.

very cool!
"I also believe I've been with my husband before. I don't know much about that life other than I was with him though. I've tried to help him with his mental and spiritual struggles before."
Very interesting Salem, the same "vision of Self" my wife has had since childhood of me. In her vision, she is being taken or forced away from me, hands reaching for each other and we both are saying "I will find you!". Several time during the first year or so we knew each other she tried to approach the subject, but just couldn't, not yet. It wasn't until I joined her on Maui she finally let on why she had been so curious about "where we had met" before we physically met in 1980. The 'spooky' part, the instant she told me, the blank face on a woman I had "seen" in vision since my childhood came into focus and of course, it was her!Chilling when things like that come together.
"I was especially aware of a man with a huge red beard--he looked like a Viking, ..... He was standing at the top of this pool on the bridge.....throwing a person to the crocodiles.......and that I knew him very well. I also know who he is in this life."
:unsure:(Gulp!) :unsure: Even though I know there is evidence of this practice (from Egytian palace hieroglyphs and papyrus) I seem to recall an article where this may be where the Romans got the idea of feeding captives to lions etc. in the coliseums. It is also known that perhaps as much as 80% of the Roman army was made up of captured armies and local "volunteers" as they conquered new territories. Guess what I'm getting at is from historical evidence, very possible to have a "Red Beard" mixed in the ranks, as even Egyptians took captives and slaves from their conquests...poor guy! :llol:
"I had a nasty episode where I experienced "squatters" (negative entities) trying to take up residence in my unconscious body."
About a year and a half ago(ish) I was corresponding with a previous Member regarding OBE and Astral Projection as I had finally reached that level of experience in my meditations. Awesome experience...except... as you say here about "squatters"...interesting term that fits perfectly. Yes, very unsettling and extremely negative. This was definitely the time when I discovered how essential and important it is to fully ground one's self prior to AT...to have a firm grasp on the 'silver cord' as it were!
"But here's the thing, I don't this place is on earth. I believe there are 2 distant pale turquoise suns in the sky, a rich royal purple and the air was filled with the haze of a pinkish purple fog."
"My father was regressed long ago, he told me he saw a red sky with two suns. .....but you're not the only one who saw a binary star system.....For myself, I just remember a couple of war deaths. I've had other dreams of death (not really surprising, having experienced an NDE) but for some reason those two resonated differently."
This seems to be a rather common vision to what are termed "Indigo", "Starseed" or "Starchild" amongst some groups. There's a lot of speculation in the science world as to how a binary star could support an inhabited planet, but ya know, I think this Universe knows what it's doing and anything is possible. Just because puny man can't seem to figure it out doesn't even run through my filter!

I'll see if I can find the article I read on the Pleiades galaxy having more binary star systems than what is "common", even though binary stars are found everywhere in the universe...not as uncommon as once thought. There are a good number of writers and speakers on the subject of "Indigo", "Star Seed" or "Star Child" that all seem to concur that the Pleiades being "home" to a long ago civilization that moved to Earth, whether out of need or simple exploration curiosity seems to be the question.

Mithrandir/King, Do either of you identify with any of these groups or feel you may have some of the traits, qualities or attributes of such?

As for my own "visions" of the past/previous lives, since around 10ish years old I've had 3 settings that seem to haunt my memory.

One is Stone Age: It's like I'm standing behind someone (Self??) sitting at the opening to a large cave, looking out across a vast Serengeti type landscape. The smell of crisp air, fire smoke and something like baaad BO/rotting meat permeates the scene. It must be mid-day as no sun is seen, but it's dark inside and very light outside...just that little glimpse is all there is, but so visceral, so "more than" real. Even now thinking about it it's difficult to separate that (or any of the 3 visions) from what I know are real experiences from my life.

The second: is at the Battle of Cathars...and me thinks I'm on the losing end...I am robed, holding a large leather bound book, other close to me in dark robes and also having either these huge books or gands (wands) or things like talismans, incense, feathers etc. We are most definitely doing a majikal Working of some sort. Ahead of us is some loud, screaming (think of Wallace in Braveheart working up the troops) "Captain" of the forces riding back and forth on his coal black horse rallying our army. The "magicians" keep yelling at him to be quiet, shut-up as quiet would be an ally at this time, not giving away our position, but never the less he keeps riding back and forth screaming into the heavens and at the troops.

The scene takes a quick shift to the clamor of battle and then I feel the cold steel of either spear or possibly sword, pierce my back and run me through...fade to black. One of the stranger things of this one, the "Captain" on the horse I sense to be either 'brother' or close enough friend to be like a brother. 20+ years ago my real brother and I exchanged blind letters, written without knowledge of the other's content (only that we'd write down our "visions") mailed on same day. He was in Seattle, I was in Humboldt. In his letter he tells of being the a "leader of forces, on a black horse, rallying troops at Bèziers", I related the above. (Bèziers was one of the final massacres of the Cathars in 1209) This was when we both got very serious into our exploration of the "Old Ways".

The third: is 19th century farmland, Europe, rolling hills, small cabin-like house in distance (don't see, but sense) a mule and plow behind me. Female, which I presume is the wife, (This was the "blank face" mentioned above) calling to me from the yard in front of cabin...long, simple dress, hair up and in a sort of cap with strings hanging down...one hand shades her eyes the other waving. I can't hear what she's saying but know I need to get over there quickly. This one was also just that glimpse, but the smell of fresh turned earth, sweaty animal, stove smoke in the air and I can feel myself standing there and starting to walk. Very visceral.

These are all very interesting experiences that everyone has been kind enough to share. Kind of difficult to do, even amongst people who sort of know each other and have similar interests. But yes, I must added to Suzanne's sincere gratitude for everyone sharing what is a bit of "hokey-pokey mumbo-jumbo" to some folks.....well joke 'em all if they can't take a... :shy::shut: !!...we all know what is real to us and it doesn't have to make sense to the nay sayer and people with less than open minds now does it?

This is a marvelous and wonderful Universe and nothing, I mean nothing, should be out of the scope of possibility and more-so probability?

Blessings of Peace,

Edited by Atwater Vitki

Thanks for the great stories--Al!

Talking about looking for each other--I can attest to the fact that it has happened to me.I wasn`t looking he certainly was, we met on a prayers site--mine. The first words he wrote to me was that he has been searching for me. I asked how did he find me--his response was-how could I not have found you I always have, this one was easy, this one in Canada :derisive: some others were more difficult. He said he recognized me immediately from my words. But, also that he had encounters in dreams with me through the years--so he said he knew exactly whom he was looking for--consciously. He was living and studying in theology at St Michael`s College/ U of Toronto when we moved to Toronto--but when we met, he was living in Vale, Colorado. He`s a very serious philosophical writer/ it is his entire life. I too, but not that serious at all :derisive: --except I did finish my novel, he is almost done :derisive: -well that is up in the air about finishing. But he isn`t really a fiction writer.

I wasn`t even thinking about it but I knew it once I was made aware of it. We too--as with your brother remember similar stories as well as with your wife--I don`t remember, as many as he does. There are some other weird things as well-- Our lives are almost parallel in every detail--to 99%. Like things happening in different stages of life, moving, leaving countries same age( more than one)--German background--with some Jewish--, same interest in studies/religion. Same very close relationship with mother, same problem with one sibling, including the same number of siblings/ one sister/one brother--in same order. Same interests/ philosophical / theological views--he`s an ordained New Thought minister (1999)who is a strange Catholic. Same practices and interest in healing/ lots of energy work/ he`s an Indigo/Crystal, I am an Indigo . Even same accidents--I was a serious car accident short--but I caught up with the one in 2010--All is in the uncanniest way--like he will write exactly what I think. His birthday( not year :derisive: ) same as my mothers, his fathers same as mine :derisive: Go figure.

Having said all this above--I seriously think that things maybe predestined in a way--otherwise how would one explain the parallel lives? What else could be happening? I have met literally thousands of people through my work, and know their entire life--I haven`t found any that so closely paralleled ours. So what is happening? Coincidence?

Also we have many same names in our family--his is same as my brother, which is--Oliver, his sister is Katherine same as my mother, including my middle name, his aunt is Suzanne, his mom is an artist like my mom. His brother is the same age as my sister, his sister is the same age as my brother :derisive: --re remembers me from a past life as Klarissa and told me before he knew that I had a Klarissa in the family, when he did I got chills down my back and other stuff he said--by my grand daughter was named Klarissa before we met each other.

As for other star systems--well that is an other long story :detective2: as well as some other lives--later.

Well how is all :crazyeyes: them apples? Real kooky? :crazyeyes: I am sure--well I thought I would share :dirol: All coincidince??--maybe.

blessings and peace,

Suzanne

Edited by Quetzal
  • Amulet locked this topic