The Billionaire's Club

I'm going to see if I can find the article...think it was NY Times or Wash Post back around '04/05...Benny does NOT pay the carpenter and pool guy...even after judgements in court against him. What I remember most was a group of 5-6 people had done work for him and never got paid. They filed small claims and each got judgements to which he never paid still...then just before it turned to a criminal matter for not obeying courts, he would pay them the principle amount owed, no interest no penalty or late fee...just the principle amount. The jest of the article was that by doing so he made additional millions by keeping his money earning interest for him instead of paying people who slaved over working for him. In the end, they were just happy to get their pittance.

Benny Hinn is one of the most glorified charlatans of the 21st century...even if people finally wake up and he never entertains a single other healing session, he's still sitting darn good...his arrogance and self proclaimed abilities would be funny if it weren't for the thousands of lives he has destroyed in the wake of his "ministry".

Certainly, many will say his victims weren't coerced and "no one held a gun to their head" ...this is true...but he did worse he gave them hope, then shattered people's last remaining shreds of dignity with the stroke of a pen. What was the guy's name in late 90's? Aldrige? Daldrige? The fellow who Hinn's henchmen found out had good money (a few million) and he desired help for his sister's MS or other debilitating dis-ease, and Hinn bled him dry, working on his heart "You don't really love your sister if you can't make this sacrifice of money...it's only money" etc Not only a charlatan, but hypocrite as well...took nearly everything the man had worked his entire life for by playing on his emotions in front of thousands and millions watching at home. GRRRRRR!

Well, as is said about people like him whether he gets sent to hell, has to learn his lesson in the next incarnation or is cast adrift in the Lifeless Seas, he'll get his in the end...even looking at the above is a :pc:

Blessings of Peace,

Frankly...anyone posting anything to do with Hinn...should be :ban: ! GRRRR!! ...and actually, IMNSHO any of the many Tele-vangelist should all burn in the realms of Helja for their Works here on Midgaard...and be cell-mated with Loki!

Edited by Reverend Al

note to self: do not accept any work offers from TV Evangelists....and I bet they sweet talk you right into it...my point was that we need people with money to redistribute the wealth....wealthy people who do not pay the carpenter and the pool guy and end up cut up and floating around in the pool :ph34r:

`It can be so hard to remember that those folks are STILL helping folks get from A to B.....

edit: If they do nothing else - they will polarize your belief - one way or the other....

note to self: do not accept any work offers from TV Evangelists....and I bet they sweet talk you right into it...my point was that we need people with money to redistribute the wealth....wealthy people who do not pay the carpenter and the pool guy and end up cut up and floating around in the pool :ph34r:

As a contractor, I found it to be the wealthiest of my customers, who were the hardest to get paid by.....

but man, are they the least expecting when you remove the porch you have just built for them, with your truck and a rope.... the shock value makes it almost worth all the unpaid effort....

I had a lawyer stuttering ( you can't see my fist pumping - but be assured it's going on... )

he pays his contractor now, from what I hear...

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

• 10 months later...

Well how about that, praise the Lord, praise the Lord.......

Popular televangelist Benny Hinn has officially announced that he and his former wife are on the path to reconciliation after the couple decided two years ago to end their 30-year marriage.

Call me cynical but I would not be surprised their reconciliation is fake and only for business as I am sure his ministry suffered financially due to the divorce. Now they can go around the country showing off their "reconciliation" and, more importantly, collect even more money from fools who believe they can buy themselves into God's favor.

http://global.christ...ith-wife-75733/

Edited by Hyper Real

er, I think the purpose is to make evidence against a snake oil salesman

(if you send me a hundred dollars, I'll erase your misery .. get it? perhaps hyper real's intent is to talk more about the money that he made by taking advantage of desperation and ignorance, or maybe it is simply to point to the hypocrisy that is crystal clear)

when it comes to divorce, many of us know it can be a very costly endeavor

Edited by grateful