Energeic Healing

Energetic Healing  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Energetic Healing Works

Who's to say that the scenarios you mention above aren't actually the lessons the soul is working on at that moment? A spirit guide will not, nor should, interfere with anyone's free will. Otherwise, what would be the reason for the lesson. If someone were to say, spirit made me do it, they are denying their OWN personal responsibilities.

thumbsup%281%29.gif In my view, you are very correct. Such interference is not allowed. If such was the case, instead of a "Spirit Guide" it would be a "Spirit Dictator" and completely contradictory to the way the Universe operates in its incessant evolution of life and consciousness.

Now, on the other hand, a lower astral frequency that one invites in will always be of a controlling mindset. The "devil-made-me-do-it" scenario. But actually, it is easy to tell which is which----but, if a person is inviting such astral scum in the first place, they are often likely not to realize this principle and allow themselves to become very deceived indeed and begin to expend their energy on an illusory battle with windmills that appear to be dragons.

It is all a matter of one's own heart and its basic intention, either for selfishness or for the highest good of all concerned (and that, of course, includes oneself.) Why? Simply because fear brings angst and suffering while unconditional love brings inner peace and happiness.

Those old cartoons of a devil on your left shoulder and an angel on your right, each whispering into your ear is a metaphorical exteriorization of what's going on inside our own soul.

And, always, it is WE who choose which way to go.

I have had angelic "intervetions" that were quite physical indeed. On the other hand I once entertained some evil thoughts that almost instantly resulted in me stepping on a metal peanut can barefooted and nearly dying from loss of blood. Every step I took for a month and a half after that was a.... uh.... reminder?

No outside pressure, just the Law of Cause and Effect in action. Instant Karma.

From such experiences one learns the importance of what their own thoughts can produce.

Sweet peaches are far more pleasant to eat than cactus thorns. Every tree eventually produces its own kind of fruit according to its energetic signature (nature.) All things grow, develop and come to fruition according to its particular cyclic nature. Sometimes rapidly, sometimes not so rapidly.

And, I think if we are honest, we can all say that we have experienced both ends of the spectrum. Making choices is always our own personal responsibility.

There are no "invasions," only what you invite in. You get whatever you call upon from the depths of your core energetic frequency and intention, not necessarily from your cognitive thinking processes.

Interestingly, the UFO/ETI experience is precisely the same because they are interdimensional experiences. In fact, our interpretations of our experiences are what we remember about them.

Although the people of Haiti are undergoing a terrible crisis at the moment, not all are experiencing horror and fear. Some are panicing, looting, running amok but others (actually the majority) are co-operating, saving their neighbors, ministering to the wounded and viewing the experience as a new beginning rather than despairing that it is the "end" of everything.

All a "Spirit Guide" does, from my own perspective, is remind us of Who and What we are and how each and every one of us is totally interconnected. Some people "name" their "Spirit Guides," others do not.

So, we and we alone must make a choice, either to embrace that reminder of Who and What we are or reject it, which happens (most often) due to our own selfishness and desire for instant gratification or the interruption of our own convienience.

{quote]I like Brother Michael Sky's description of soul groups, etc. It has been explained to me much the same way (with a few differences) by spirits I work with.

Me too. But, there will always be variations in our interpretations of what is going on since a large portion of such experiences are completely beyond our usual four dimensions with which we are the most familiar.

For example, some consider 1) "Spirit Guides" to be external "spirit entities" or different "souls" than our own. 2) Others recognize them as their own "higher self" of which we only occasionally become aware and, when we do, "channel" into our cognitive understanding. The received information is always downstepped through our personal mental processing grids accordomg to the information already contained therein. That's all our interpretive mind has to work with to construct a senario that makes cognitive sense.

A way to describe this is that it is a kind of peeking through of our own higher consciousness.

From my own point of-view, I tend to to accept the #2 view but the effect can be the same either way. Except, that if one views such "Spirit Guides" to be outside entities completely apart from themselves, then the idea of outside manipulation can easily insult ones understanding of their own personal soverignty and assume that there is an outside pressure of manipulation, which, in my view, is not the case.

Some, likewise think that "demons" or "astral scum" are separated "invading" entities, however, each and every one of us is immersed in those lower vibrations also, which Carl Jung called our "shadow." We all have a "shadow self" as well as our "higher self." They are both US. We listen to one or we listen to the other.

And again, we continually choose which to follow according to our deepest heart's intention.

I think that's where meditation, and opening our hearts, becomes our greatest benefit as far as our life path is concerned. Certainly our greatest benefit when it comes to our inner desire to serve others through the comfort of healing.

Nice to meet you, Sky of Morning Dawn. hmmmm.... the sky is expanding. Cool.

:beach:

namaste

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Huna it is understood much like a mango. The skin, meat and seed are all parts of the Mango, just different functions, etc. However, without all other parts, there is no mango. :)

And very nice to formally meet you also... All good things.

Edited by Sky

In Huna it is understood much like a mango. The skin, meat and seed are all parts of the Mango, just different functions, etc. However, without all other parts, there is no mango. :)

And very nice to formally meet you also... All good things.

you guys......!!! I listened to a Huna Priest ( is that correct? - shaman?? )speak in yorktown, va. probably a little over a year ago, and was very interested in what he had to say.....

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

I have been teaching Huna for years... although my spirituality is an electric blend, Huna is my foundation. The 7 principles offer a beautifully simple way to walk your talk. Somewhere in the archives I wrote extensively about Huna, but I don't know how far back they go.

Oh, and a Huna Shaman is usually called a Kahuna, or Kupua, or even sometimes a Shaman or Priest.

Edited by Sky

I have been teaching Huna for years... although my spirituality is an electric blend, Huna is my foundation. The 7 principles offer a beautifully simple way to walk your talk. Somewhere in the archives I wrote extensively about Huna, but I don't know how far back they go.

Oh, and a Huna Shaman is usually called a Kahuna, or Kupua, or even sometimes a Shaman or Priest.

Hello Morning Light Sky,

Yes, those seven principles are magnificent and very easy for a person to prove to themself. They are very natural indeed.

I like principle 3: Could you expound a little on it? I am particularly interested in what you might have to say about "Attention" and what relationship it might have to "INtension?"

namaste

PRINCIPLE 3

MAKIA: ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES

Okay, the very first link in the google page I gave above is VERY good.

Huna

Scrool down a little to the second box and there you will find a link:

Huna principles

Very simple. Read that. I find it very basic and helpful.

namaste

there are common themes within the belief systems of secluded peoples that I find verrry interesting...

Seems when people are left to their own beliefs they find certain truths... With the mixing of belief systems comes confusion and those common themes are replaced by adopted customs... The "why" behind the customs of generations gets lost when adopting a foreign belief system leaving nothing but the "fact" that must be obeyed...

Personally, I get much more excited about these traces of lost belief than I do about whats left..... It's unfortunate, but if you have studied many of the belief systems that we are losing forever ( or have lost ) there is a common handful of belief and practices that lead to a completely different set incarnational experiences..... the systems in place in our world that teach a solitary soul how to approach a series of incarnational experiences are disappearing at a frightening rate.... It gives me goosebumps each time I find remnants of TRUTH....

OK, I'm sufficiently embarrassed...... how could I forget he was a Kahuna....... After all the Jokes my mind was making up after hearing his title and before my respect started blossoming.... I mean, the dude WAS the BIG KAHUNA.... he was stereotypical... and he was COOL ! ....Thanks Sky...

Hello Morning Light Sky,

Yes, those seven principles are magnificent and very easy for a person to prove to themself. They are very natural indeed.

I like principle 3: Could you expound a little on it? I am particularly interested in what you might have to say about "Attention" and what relationship it might have to "INtension?"

namaste

PRINCIPLE 3

MAKIA: ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES

My kids and I discuss this one often. One of the easiest ways I explain it would be to imagine getting a paper cut on your finger. The more you focus on it, the worse it hurts. The worse it hurts, the more you focus. You may actually become so obsessed with the little paper cut that you start picking at it, and it gets bigger... might even get infected. Now imagine the opposite. You get a paper cut instead, after caring for it, ignore it and before you know it, it's gone.

It goes both ways. Consider a wonderful synchronicity happening to you and you get really excited... more will happen. However if you ignore, either fewer will happen or you will fail to see them.

As to your question of intention, I find that fascinating. Consider this. Many new-age or metaphysical beliefs teach about creating a bubble of white light around you; more often that not for "protection." Consider for a moment if you are building a bubble around you to protect you from some negative situation. In truth, you are actually sending that very negative energy INTO to bubble and in essence, attracting the very thing you are hoping to keep away.

A story from the medicine cards is that of a rabbit afraid of the hawk eating him. At first the hawk doesn't even see the bunny, but the bunny's fears grow as he sees the hawk circling. The fear grows so big the bunny cries out "Oh please Mr. Hawk, don't eat me." Whereas the hawk hears the yet unseen bunny and swoops in to find it and eats it...

People often call to them the very things they fear with the focus and therefore the energy, just like in building a bubble for protection, etc. Make sense?

To me, the principles of Huna are common sense and easily adapt to our world today. While I respect purests who look to the ancient religions and philosophies for answers, I think it might be a tad unrealistic to apply them word for word to our world today. By studying as much as I could/can I adapt the jewels to work for me today.. Spiritual evolution, sorta speak. With the principles of Huna being so simple, it is easy to create rituals or examples for teaching from the day to day word we live in rather than the world of the past.

I agree with Brother Michael Sky in that if you strip away all the dogma, the foundations of all major belief structures are basically the same. For me, Huna gets down to the foundation. What is also so cool about Huna is it allows for, at it's very root, the ability to dress it up to suit you. If you like ritual, there are ones available or creatable, if you don't, there is no need.

Of course, this is just my opinion and what works for me.

My kids and I discuss this one often. One of the easiest ways I explain it would be to imagine getting a paper cut on your finger. The more you focus on it, the worse it hurts. The worse it hurts, the more you focus. You may actually become so obsessed with the little paper cut that you start picking at it, and it gets bigger... might even get infected. Now imagine the opposite. You get a paper cut instead, after caring for it, ignore it and before you know it, it's gone.

It goes both ways. Consider a wonderful synchronicity happening to you and you get really excited... more will happen. However if you ignore, either fewer will happen or you will fail to see them.

As to your question of intention, I find that fascinating. Consider this. Many new-age or metaphysical beliefs teach about creating a bubble of white light around you; more often that not for "protection." Consider for a moment if you are building a bubble around you to protect you from some negative situation. In truth, you are actually sending that very negative energy INTO to bubble and in essence, attracting the very thing you are hoping to keep away.

A story from the medicine cards is that of a rabbit afraid of the hawk eating him. At first the hawk doesn't even see the bunny, but the bunny's fears grow as he sees the hawk circling. The fear grows so big the bunny cries out "Oh please Mr. Hawk, don't eat me." Whereas the hawk hears the yet unseen bunny and swoops in to find it and eats it...

People often call to them the very things they fear with the focus and therefore the energy, just like in building a bubble for protection, etc. Make sense?

very good points for this topic.....

though the bubble thing is a newer perversion of a different teaching... everything benefits from being immersed in the Christ Consciousness ( White Light ). Though it is meant a a general tonic with no expectations..a wish for the highest good for the soul.. merely lending assistance in concentrating energy....

though the bubble thing is a newer perversion of a different teaching... everything benefits from being immersed in the Christ Consciousness ( White Light ). Though it is meant a a general tonic with no expectations..a wish for the highest good for the soul.. merely lending assistance in concentrating energy....

Unfortunately, far too often it isn't taught that way, but instead taught to be "protection" whereas the focus is on the fear.

there are common themes within the belief systems of secluded peoples that I find verrry interesting...

Me too. Leads one to think that those "common themes" are very basic to how we as human creators create. The differences come, of course, in cultural metaphors to express them plus added ritual, some of which is excess baggage that may actually distract away from those "common themes." Ritual can focus attention beyond the ritual to those common themes, or it can become an end in itself and thus distract one from the basics.

namaste

Me too. Leads one to think that those "common themes" are very basic to how we as human creators create. The differences come, of course, in cultural metaphors to express them plus added ritual, some of which is excess baggage that may actually distract away from those "common themes." Ritual can focus attention beyond the ritual to those common themes, or it can become an end in itself and thus distract one from the basics.

namaste

I have had reason to notice - that when dealing with some people - certain things which would at first appear to be cultural icons have a very strong effect on their energy levels and frame of mind.

For instance, for a few people I have met, focusing on a buddhist mandala while having a healing session results in a much more effective session, or soft flute music and the sounds of nature for another, yet another feels invigorated by the muslim call to prayer... These are not just personal preferences, their energy levels change in a substantial way during these specific circumstances...

My idea is that the soul resonates with certain practices from memorable lives.... Just the presence of these cues is enough to raise energy levels and stimulate the bodies systems.

This is part of the reason I am so adamant about the harm certain beliefs and practices do - not just in this life, but probably continuing... Imagine the hang-ups inherent in the experience of a life as a subservient partner to a domineering fundamental religious zealot....... and yes I MAY say this because I have felt the perversion of energies in an individual in this experience.... It is NOT a simple thing to assist in rectifying..

..a wish for the highest good for the soul.. merely lending assistance in concentrating energy....

These further thoughts come to mind.

thumbsup%281%29.gif This is a basic intention out of which all attentions can emerge and that is a step toward personal bliss rather than suffering. When a person recognizes that there never is and ever was any lack of energy and all energy can be focused and accessed from the basic intention, then one can choose whatever focus vehicle they prefer in order to direct the energy, such as moving the hands over the body. Whatever is comfortable without stress and strain.

If you take the metaphor "hand" and broaden it to mean "touch," then even your thoughts become your "laying on of hands" that is, directing the energy for the "highest good of the soul" regardless of what that may be.

Certainly not only according to the very limited perspective of whatever is outwardly apparent. That is not the "bottom line," so to speak, but only the most outward symptom.

And, you do not have to know the details of what that "highest good" is at all. In fact, you need not even speculate. The energy itself knows exactly where to go according to that basic intention and will do so invariably because that's how the Great Creation operates.

This in no way lessens ones own personal responsibility to be the best outlet and channel of that healing energy that one can possibly be.

So, all we need to "do" is relax and allow when we understand and believe in the integrity of the process.

Let go and let be, once that basic flow is established through our own individual conscious connecting to our First Source allowing ourselves to be an outlet to be tapped according to whatever lack needs to be filled in order to bring a human instrument back online and into resonant harmony with it's Self, both physical and non-physical.

And the only way we can allow that connection to be made (in the first place) is to "let go" and "let" our First Source, which most call "God" or whatever designation one wishes to call their innermost core Light/life/Love.

That established conscious connection with the Source of All-That-Is, is step number one.

There is no need to "dissect" how it happens, (the process) but only trust in the innate intelligence of the process itself as a conveyor of your basic core intention.

Mother Nature herself does quite well with the details of the process and considers all the factors, including many that our limited cognitive minds cannot yet even imagine. She selectively transmutes the continuing ambient Universal energy fields all the time--and does so rather well. Expertly, I'd say.

So, humility and appreciation by and for the human instruments are required, along with the basic intention which can be truthfully stated as "a wish for the highest good of the soul."

However, personally, I would not use the words "wish for" but "belief in." Why? Because it is already an established fact in the realm of the established intention and only needs to be realized and manifested through conscious awareness of the already existing potential which has no objection since it is aligned with the basic intention of Universal Creation.

And that is a belief system that comes along through direct personal experiences and not through second or third-hand information such as whatever is cognitively gained through mental examination of various systems via "learning" and "assimilation." Methodology can (and does) vary greatly.

For example, in one story, Yeshua once put mud over a blind person's eyes (blind from birth) and completely restored his physical sight in an incremental manner. What was called for in that particular incidence in space--time is in no way a "textbook" methodology.

There is no textbook methodology because the methodology is spontaneous, according to the need of the moment. Circumstances vary greatly. That particular nexus of synchronicities is sure to vary the next time and may call for an entirely different methodology, or a modified one, which depends on an entirely different set of awarenesses, causalities and circumstances.

After all, our physical body is only a meat-sack, vessel, container, or to put it more eloquently "a HUMAN INSTRUMENT" to contain and flow out the Spirit/Soul.

This can manifest as any kind of energetic creation (or co-incidence of creations) between the healer and the healee who are, in reality, one and the same--however, expressing in two human instruments as two different personalities on the surface level.

In the case of "healer/healee" the healer's awareness of this fact is sufficient and the healee receives both the benefits from it and also receives yet another strong indication in his/her own life flow about the omnipotent First Source within and his/her undeniable interconnectivity with other discreet energy fields all around him/her.

The adept "healer" has once been a "healee" themselves and that is what helped them to become cognizant of their own inner Source.

By "healee" I don't ncessarily mean the recipient of "laying on of hands" or some other method of energetic healing. Laughter can also heal both physical and emotional ills. So can MUSIC. Anything can be an instrument of healing due to the effect it has on the human consciousness. My CAT set my wife's broken shoulder and the bone-doctor. with over 30 years experience, fully admitted it with awe but with no incredulity. Quite a surprise to me.

A bell, for example, can be a resonating RING that deeply stirs ones conscious awareness by simply saying, "HELLO?." Like an alarm clock set for 7am, it awakens the sleeper.

Likewise, a photograph, a strong piece of poetry or visual art or energetic interface with the auric fields of plants, animals or other human beings. Anything that reminds us of the fact of our basic ONE SOURCE and our unbroken interconnectivity with All-That-Is, deeply stirs ones conscious awareness into resonantly realigning itself by attuning to the processes of the Great Creation with its vast unlimited filed of infinite energy and intelligence.

In other words, when we "lay hands upon the sick and they recover," the "recovery" is more than a mere "correction" of the symptoms of a physical illness (or pain) but can be a fundamental opening of the healee's awareness. This can be slight or great or any degree in between, according to what any healee is able and ready to receive.

That's why one person's "healing" can be great and permanent and another's can be slight and/or varying. Either way, life is promoted according to the original basic intention, which can be stated as "a wish for the highest good of the soul." Or, as I would state, "A belief in the highest good of the soul" to become manifest. Manifested where? In the apparently "outside" environment for all to witness. Life is in no way selfish but always longs to spread and propagate where ever and when ever it can.

At this point, the biggest danger is that the healee would mistake the "power" of their own Source for the power of the healer laying hands upon them. When that happens, which it often does, the healer is then put upon a pedestal of stardom and ignorance because the Truth of the matter has been side-stepped and averted.

namaste

These further thoughts come to mind.

However, personally, I would not use the words "wish for" but "belief in." Why? Because it is already an established fact in the realm of the established intention and only needs to be realized and manifested through conscious awareness of the already existing potential which has no objection since it is aligned with the basic intention of Universal Creation.

It may seem like a very small difference, however the difference between " wish for " and " belief in " is something I have tried to grasp for quite a long while.... At first it seems like a trivial distinction, and in the beginning the difference hardly mattered, however I began to feel a very distinct difference.

One of the hardest things for a healer to do, is to allow the healing to take place with no creative input from themselves... It is a very difficult thing because we are creating unconsciously at all times...

Too frequently I am introduced to " healers " who have made no effort to reign in their subconscious. Who have done no work on themselves in preparation for the activities they see themselves doing.... I have seen healers whose energies are more confused than the one to be healed...

I do not want such an individual " believing " in what they are attempting to do to me.... I would much rather that they " wish " for my best and highest good... They WILL be a conduit anyway, and I would much rather minimize the chance of their ego participating. Because it will.... and it will attempt to rearrange the subjects energies to match the healer' own.

I would much rather a healer acknowledge, on a very fundamental level,that the energies are NOT coming from them... that there is a guiding intelligence which will do the work.... and this basic undestanding must exist firmly to keep the meddlesome monkey-mind from interfering... The words we use to teach this understanding can be very important for it is a very hard habit to break. When you give the monkey-mind free reign, it will run amok.!!!!

Meditation and much introspection are simply a MUST for the aspiring healer.

I know i go on about personal responsibility - however one has a responsibility to first do no harm. There is work to be done to be assured of this.....

Hi brother Sky,

To be a little clearer on my own personal perspective:

Allow me to ask a couple of questions.

First, can we agree that the basic intention of Almighty God (our One Source) is for the highest good of all the Created beings which emerged from the One Source?

If so, your personal basic intention "for the highest good" is at the fundamental foundation of all your doing, whatever that may be, as a healer. Then, you are fully aligned with the Divine intention when well prepared in your own state of conscious readiness.

The "belief" is not in the procedure but in the basic intention because procedures will vary according to the need of the moment and also according to ones limited range of concepts. "Procedure," which is not the basis of our belief in energetic healing, includes our preparation as an energetic healer. However, even when our belief is not in the procedure, that does not relieve anyone of the responsibility to be prepared to the very highest degree that is personally possible. In fact, your amount of preparation will directly reflect the strength and conviction of your belief in that basic intention for the highest good of your patient. You are steadfastly aligning yourself with that basic Divine intention by your careful and thoughtful preparation EVERY TIME before ever touching anyone. The details of such thoughtful and careful preparation will vary from healer to healer but most will say that meditation is basic.

All the focused attentions are only the outward methodology of conveying the energetic vectored intention for the "highest good" which is most often completely beyond our understanding because it is automatically customized to the individual patient according to their individual energetic signatures which can only be completely discerned through honed intuition which undoubtely is a great lack in all of us, since we are all rank beginners at this, even if we have been at it for twenty seven years as I have.

Otherwise we would be co-creating regular instant healings including regrowth of limbs, restored hearts, cleared mental and emotional problems and other phenomena that some would call "Divine miracles" and others would view as supernatural magic of the "devil."

Such an energetic healer would have to remain very hidden and incognito indeed or else experience the ruination of "stardom" being raised up on a pedestal of idolatry by millions and finally murdered when they did not live up to the imposed expectations.

And, that is exactly why that doesn't happen--but it is not "impossible" only highly imprudent. Of course, such energetic phenomena are neither "miracles" nor "magic" and most folks view them as "impossible" anyway--but they are not.

No, I never did such things but have experienced enough strange energetic phenomena to fully believe that they are entirely possible. I have absolutely no doubt that they are possible and know how they are achieved but they require a life style, focus and dedication that is way beyond me at this point in my human incarnation where I am only first coming into my understanding of the powerful beings we ALL are. A fact greatly hidden from us for millenia.

Such attentions may be the various methodologies that include Huna, Qigong, Acupuncture, Reiki, Herbology, Homeopathy, Chropractic, Christian Science, Traditional Alleopathy, Surgery, or whatever.

And, yes, the details of any energetic co-creation itself are sub-conscious (you don't need to know anyway) but the basic intention is very conscious if ones belief system fully and genuinely accepts it from the beginning and has no doubt about it whatsoever. And that includes no doubt about the fact that the highest good is the Divine Intention as well as your own. And you are aligned with that Divine intention. All you have to do is not get in the way of it.

There is no need to "wish" anything. In fact, a good example of "doubt" is "wish for." It is the "hope" that something might happen not the belief that the "highest good" for that moment will indeed be accomplished--but not necessarily according to your concepts. Also, "wish" includes the element of doubt that healing will occur at all. But, it may occur on a level deeper than you can readily see.

And whatever you "wish" or "hope" might happen is according to your highly limited concepts only, not the Divine intention for the highest good of all beings which cannot fail. Only your alignment with that Divine intention can fail by elements that might get in the way of it. It depends upon how clear an outlet you allow yourself to become. Living water cannot flow through clogged pipes but the sick person may be healed anyway because he has relinguished all his own personal baggage in that particular moment. "Your faith has made you whole." And there is more to that than a healed cut or a mended arm.

And your alignment with that basic Divine intention is simple. Only a full agreement without doubt. Any doubt means that one does not quite fully accept the Divine intention for the highest good of all created beings with which your own intention (as an energetic healer) can be fully aligned. For example, perhaps one still views Almighty God as one who curses and punishes those who refuse to fit into his doctrinal mold?

But, this alignment with the Universal Intention makes you an outlet of the Divine when it is not obstructed by doubt such as "wishing" for your limited concept.

"Wish for" is one's own supposition based upon ones own conceptual desire such as the healing of the disease or the relief of the person's pain with visual confirmation that such has occurred. Feedback that you "did well." A gold star on your report card. Pure egoism based upon doubt.

The conditions of disease and/or pain are only the outward symptoms of a far more basic spiritual problem manifested in someone's physical meat-sack.

"As a man thinks in his heart---so IS he." Your physical existence, including your biology and the environmental circumstances you find yourself in, comes from your non-physical THOUGHT.

This may be hard to grasp at first, but your entire 4D physical world is a holographic projection of your own thought. When we realize the truth of that, we rethink and begin to take personal responsibility for our own thoughts and also the circumstances we ourselves have already energetically created through them.

We no longer consider ourselves to be "victims" but powerful co-creators with the Divine. We can no longer "blame" others but are able to completely forgive them no matter how "bad" they were or what we thought they "did" to us.

Herein is perfect freedom from all bondage.

Yeshua well knew this of course. "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." The turth is, you are responsible to know who and what you are and you are responsible for your own thoughts and your creations that arise from them. You can no longer play any kind of "blame game" at all. But, at the same time, no GUILT is called for only repentance which means re-thinking former false concepts that greatly hindered your life progress. The Buddhists simply call this "overcoming ignorance and suffering through self-realization."

There are many ways to describe it.

Intention, as used here, is a belief in the integrity of the natural process of energetic healing based upon how much one has actually seen and personally experienced of those natural processes in their own limited life experience and upon their degree of willing conscious alignment with that Universal intention which is to uplift Life in its incessant evolution toward growing awareness of the Source and how that translates into our daily lives in 4D.

In other words we have to get completely out of the way of the Source and that means dropping our own desires/wishes and allow any co-creation of our intention to naturally occur according to all the subconscious and conscious elements involved--and indeed it will because that's the way all creation occurs all the time anyway including art, music, architecture, construction, mechanical invention or dance. Every one of those is creative willful (intentional) manipulation of energy and, in its most positive expression, is for the "highest good" of all concerned. So, this may give you some idea of the Universality of intention for the "highest good." It can become the basis for all human activity. What a civilization!

No, creation didn't come to a stop after seven days but continues 24/7 even when there is no clock.

It is all a salty wet beautiful living tango of infinite intelligent energy which is both entropic and neg-entropic coallessing and dissolving, morphing, mutating and transforming through the vast matrix of a holographic manifold of space-time and time-space across multifarious densities and dimensions way out beyond our tiny circumscribed human imaginations. That is--the Great Creation but the First Source is even beyond that--even beyond the thought boundary.

And yet, it is a tiny singularity at the core heart of all in our present 4D holographic projection made up of our numberless individual holographic thought projections.

But most of all, it is our All-Parent and we can have real relationship with love unconditional. Amazing indeed. Awesome in fact.

In order for healing to take place, the healee must be ready and willing to open up to the possibiity in their own belief system. Or, you as the healer must coax the patient toward that, although you cannot do that for them only pave the way. They must participate in their own healing which also involves not getting in the way of it.

This, in my opinion, is why (for example) CHARGING MONEY for energetic healing greatly hinders it by introducing ulterior motives which are so subtle and so much a part of our common every-day experiences that few are able to recognize this as any hinderance at all. However, some do and have much greater success.

As far as I know, Yeshua never charged a single coin for his energetic healing ministry and neither did Gutama ever charge a single coin to learn about meditation or anything about the Dharma.

In our present society we need to learn that some things are not for sale.

This is what I mean by becoming an unrestricted outlet for the Universal intention of Source--instead of our own "wishing" which is a belief system that our wishful desire may (or may not) happen according to our own restrictive opinions about how we think it should happen.

We 'wish" to win the lottery. We "wish" that Aunt Maude will recover. We "wish" that our prayers will be heard and that some separated "God" will not turn a deaf ear and restrain his supernatural powers because of his angry fury. We wish that the highest good will be accomplished but lack the confidence that it will be accomplished because we are fully aligned with the Divine intention but well know that our individual baggage is still standing in the way.

"Wishing" is a belief system of doubt. It carries one away from the basic intention for the "highest good" while trying to make that "highest good" conform to our own very limited concepts. We have no idea what that "highest good" is because "highest" in the Divine intention is way beyond our cognitive thinking and even beyond our conscious awareness as well.

I think this is what the son-of-man was touching on when he used the term "belief." Making a "wish" is quite different than belief. It is very easy to "wish" for something not aligned with the Universal Intention for the highest good but actually only aligned with our own personal desires (wishes) which we only assume to be the "highest good" and our personal desires can be very short of the Universal Intention for the very highest good of all because that Divine element is far beyond our limited concepts and usually not even close to our constructed concepts at all.

Of course, if we think an energetic healing is due to our own cleverness or methodology we are setting ourselves up to be self-deceived--as you fully understand. You can see this every single day on so-called "Christian" Tee Vee and the many slick salesmen with $300 suits, hair-dos and expensive white shoes. A genuine energetic healer is certianly not a pop-star and is usually almost completely unknown. However, music can energetically heal and this is one effective methodology that I have personally used often with success--and without charge I may add.

The reason why a true genuine energetic healer does not advertise is because he relys totally upon synchronicity to meet those in need. When he does this, his own needs are always met. Although he is poor in the eyes of the world, he is never impoverished. Yeshua is the best example I know of. "Go and tell no one."

"Wishing" is ourselves determining what that "highest good" is and frankly we do not have near enough information to determine that. More factors are present than is readily apparent to our highly limited biophysical sensorium. There is a non-physical factor that simply cannot be ignored.

Perhaps that better explains my own view of it.

Having said this, I fully give agreement for you to wish for anything you wish to wish for because when you said "for the highest good of all" you are certainly on the right track and obviously HAVE had success with your "wishing."

I think that indicates that your belief in the basic intention for the "highest good" outweighs any disappointments you may have encountered in your doubt when a "wish" was not always fulfilled. But any lack of fulfillment may only be the lack of fulfillment of what you "wished" for and yet, in reality, it may have been the expression of the Divine intention for the "highest good." at that temporal moment, anyway.

Some folks fail to recognize the "highest good" even when they receive it because of their own limited conceptualizations and wishings which may even be contradictory to that basic Divine intention.

So, in my own experience, when through synchronicity the opportunity arises to apply energetic healing to someone who feels they are in need of healing, I look for a change of perspective and attitude when energetic healing is applied, not only physical proof of the relief of symptoms--although that at times has outwardly appeared spectacular and even stretched my own concepts of what I thought was possible. I too am a child of reductionistic materialist/realism. I too received my education in the public schools and universities.

The only way I can even begin to understand my own part in those instances of co-creation is my intense focus on that inner basic intention and my knowing beyond any doubt that it is fully aligned with the Divine intention I have just been speaking about. Certainly it is not about any methodology I used because that has been different in almost every single case according to the need of the moment and the individual patient involved.

I am not confined or bound by any one "system" because the methodology is the least important item. In my view, the basic intention is the most important element and that is what I continue to cultivate. It is very uncomplicated.

The fact is, we already live and move and have our being in an incomprehensible ocean of infinite energy and intelligence and apply it through our will ALL THE TIME. All of us do that whether we are aware of it or not.

I do suggest that it behoves us to become aware of it. All it takes is simply noticing it.

Energetic healing is nothing strange nor peculiar nor complicated at all and any lack of "success" I may have is only due to my own lack of preparation by not taking care of my own state of consciousness which determines my ability (or lack of ability) to interface with discreet energetic frequencies and thereby intuitively discern the energetic signatures of anyone seeking healing that I may encounter through synchronicity. A genuine energetic healer is not interested at all in procuring "clients." They are drawn to him/her or not drawn to him/her by synchronicity only.

Divine energetic healing is not a "profession" but a continual confession and proclamation of the One Source---the same One and Only Source that every spiritual teacher that ever incarnated on planet earth pointed directly to--never to himself.

That is my personal concept of it and it works for me. Brother Sky, you and I have the exact same basic intention, only, in my view, there is no need to "wish" for it because it is a Universally fully established fact underlying all the Great Creation in all the worlds of time and space. We are ALL already completely immersed in that fact and all anyone ever needs to do is recognize it and acknowledge it. But, they cannot do that until it is real to them and guides their belief system without any doubt.

So, this is my personal goal as a healer. And, even uttering these words of affirmation leads me further along the path toward that goal.

"That which I do, ye shall do also," said Yeshua, "and even greater things than these shall ye do because I go to the Father." That is for right now, not tomorrow or back two thousand years ago.

I don't just only have "faith" in these words because my ears hear them but personally believe in them because my eyes have seen and my hands have touched and I have experienced living water flowing out of my own belly and drank the living water of others as well--including everyone posting on this thread.

Thank you all.

namaste

Hi brother Sky,

To be a little clearer on my own personal perspective:

Allow me to ask a couple of questions.

First, can we agree that the basic intention of Almighty God (our One Source) is for the highest good of all the Created beings which emerged from the One Source?

If so, your personal basic intention "for the highest good" is at the fundamental foundation of all your doing, whatever that may be, as a healer. Then, you are fully aligned with the Divine intention when well prepared in your own state of conscious readiness.

The "belief" is not in the procedure but in the basic intention because procedures will vary according to the need of the moment and also according to ones limited range of concepts. "Procedure," which is not the basis of our belief in energetic healing, includes our preparation as an energetic healer. However, even when our belief is not in the procedure, that does not relieve anyone of the responsibility to be prepared to the very highest degree that is personally possible. In fact, your amount of preparation will directly reflect the strength and conviction of your belief in that basic intention for the highest good of your patient. You are steadfastly aligning yourself with that basic Divine intention by your careful and thoughtful preparation EVERY TIME before ever touching anyone. The details of such thoughtful and careful preparation will vary from healer to healer but most will say that meditation is basic.

All the focused attentions are only the outward methodology of conveying the energetic vectored intention for the "highest good" which is most often completely beyond our understanding because it is automatically customized to the individual patient according to their individual energetic signatures which can only be completely discerned through honed intuition which undoubtely is a great lack in all of us, since we are all rank beginners at this, even if we have been at it for twenty seven years as I have.

Otherwise we would be co-creating regular instant healings including regrowth of limbs, restored hearts, cleared mental and emotional problems and other phenomena that some would call "Divine miracles" and others would view as supernatural magic of the "devil."

Such an energetic healer would have to remain very hidden and incognito indeed or else experience the ruination of "stardom" being raised up on a pedestal of idolatry by millions and finally murdered when they did not live up to the imposed expectations.

And, that is exactly why that doesn't happen--but it is not "impossible" only highly imprudent. Of course, such energetic phenomena are neither "miracles" nor "magic" and most folks view them as "impossible" anyway--but they are not.

No, I never did such things but have experienced enough strange energetic phenomena to fully believe that they are entirely possible. I have absolutely no doubt that they are possible and know how they are achieved but they require a life style, focus and dedication that is way beyond me at this point in my human incarnation where I am only first coming into my understanding of the powerful beings we ALL are. A fact greatly hidden from us for millenia.

Such attentions may be the various methodologies that include Huna, Qigong, Acupuncture, Reiki, Herbology, Homeopathy, Chropractic, Christian Science, Traditional Alleopathy, Surgery, or whatever.

And, yes, the details of any energetic co-creation itself are sub-conscious (you don't need to know anyway) but the basic intention is very conscious if ones belief system fully and genuinely accepts it from the beginning and has no doubt about it whatsoever. And that includes no doubt about the fact that the highest good is the Divine Intention as well as your own. And you are aligned with that Divine intention. All you have to do is not get in the way of it.

There is no need to "wish" anything. In fact, a good example of "doubt" is "wish for." It is the "hope" that something might happen not the belief that the "highest good" for that moment will indeed be accomplished--but not necessarily according to your concepts. Also, "wish" includes the element of doubt that healing will occur at all. But, it may occur on a level deeper than you can readily see.

And whatever you "wish" or "hope" might happen is according to your highly limited concepts only, not the Divine intention for the highest good of all beings which cannot fail. Only your alignment with that Divine intention can fail by elements that might get in the way of it. It depends upon how clear an outlet you allow yourself to become. Living water cannot flow through clogged pipes but the sick person may be healed anyway because he has relinguished all his own personal baggage in that particular moment. "Your faith has made you whole." And there is more to that than a healed cut or a mended arm.

And your alignment with that basic Divine intention is simple. Only a full agreement without doubt. Any doubt means that one does not quite fully accept the Divine intention for the highest good of all created beings with which your own intention (as an energetic healer) can be fully aligned. For example, perhaps one still views Almighty God as one who curses and punishes those who refuse to fit into his doctrinal mold?

But, this alignment with the Universal Intention makes you an outlet of the Divine when it is not obstructed by doubt such as "wishing" for your limited concept.

"Wish for" is one's own supposition based upon ones own conceptual desire such as the healing of the disease or the relief of the person's pain with visual confirmation that such has occurred. Feedback that you "did well." A gold star on your report card. Pure egoism based upon doubt.

The conditions of disease and/or pain are only the outward symptoms of a far more basic spiritual problem manifested in someone's physical meat-sack.

"As a man thinks in his heart---so IS he." Your physical existence, including your biology and the environmental circumstances you find yourself in, comes from your non-physical THOUGHT.

This may be hard to grasp at first, but your entire 4D physical world is a holographic projection of your own thought. When we realize the truth of that, we rethink and begin to take personal responsibility for our own thoughts and also the circumstances we ourselves have already energetically created through them.

We no longer consider ourselves to be "victims" but powerful co-creators with the Divine. We can no longer "blame" others but are able to completely forgive them no matter how "bad" they were or what we thought they "did" to us.

Herein is perfect freedom from all bondage.

Yeshua well knew this of course. "You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free." The turth is, you are responsible to know who and what you are and you are responsible for your own thoughts and your creations that arise from them. You can no longer play any kind of "blame game" at all. But, at the same time, no GUILT is called for only repentance which means re-thinking former false concepts that greatly hindered your life progress. The Buddhists simply call this "overcoming ignorance and suffering through self-realization."

There are many ways to describe it.

Intention, as used here, is a belief in the integrity of the natural process of energetic healing based upon how much one has actually seen and personally experienced of those natural processes in their own limited life experience and upon their degree of willing conscious alignment with that Universal intention which is to uplift Life in its incessant evolution toward growing awareness of the Source and how that translates into our daily lives in 4D.

In other words we have to get completely out of the way of the Source and that means dropping our own desires/wishes and allow any co-creation of our intention to naturally occur according to all the subconscious and conscious elements involved--and indeed it will because that's the way all creation occurs all the time anyway including art, music, architecture, construction, mechanical invention or dance. Every one of those is creative willful (intentional) manipulation of energy and, in its most positive expression, is for the "highest good" of all concerned. So, this may give you some idea of the Universality of intention for the "highest good." It can become the basis for all human activity. What a civilization!

No, creation didn't come to a stop after seven days but continues 24/7 even when there is no clock.

It is all a salty wet beautiful living tango of infinite intelligent energy which is both entropic and neg-entropic coallessing and dissolving, morphing, mutating and transforming through the vast matrix of a holographic manifold of space-time and time-space across multifarious densities and dimensions way out beyond our tiny circumscribed human imaginations. That is--the Great Creation but the First Source is even beyond that--even beyond the thought boundary.

And yet, it is a tiny singularity at the core heart of all in our present 4D holographic projection made up of our numberless individual holographic thought projections.

But most of all, it is our All-Parent and we can have real relationship with love unconditional. Amazing indeed. Awesome in fact.

In order for healing to take place, the healee must be ready and willing to open up to the possibiity in their own belief system. Or, you as the healer must coax the patient toward that, although you cannot do that for them only pave the way. They must participate in their own healing which also involves not getting in the way of it.

This, in my opinion, is why (for example) CHARGING MONEY for energetic healing greatly hinders it by introducing ulterior motives which are so subtle and so much a part of our common every-day experiences that few are able to recognize this as any hinderance at all. However, some do and have much greater success.

As far as I know, Yeshua never charged a single coin for his energetic healing ministry and neither did Gutama ever charge a single coin to learn about meditation or anything about the Dharma.

In our present society we need to learn that some things are not for sale.

This is what I mean by becoming an unrestricted outlet for the Universal intention of Source--instead of our own "wishing" which is a belief system that our wishful desire may (or may not) happen according to our own restrictive opinions about how we think it should happen.

We 'wish" to win the lottery. We "wish" that Aunt Maude will recover. We "wish" that our prayers will be heard and that some separated "God" will not turn a deaf ear and restrain his supernatural powers because of his angry fury. We wish that the highest good will be accomplished but lack the confidence that it will be accomplished because we are fully aligned with the Divine intention but well know that our individual baggage is still standing in the way.

"Wishing" is a belief system of doubt. It carries one away from the basic intention for the "highest good" while trying to make that "highest good" conform to our own very limited concepts. We have no idea what that "highest good" is because "highest" in the Divine intention is way beyond our cognitive thinking and even beyond our conscious awareness as well.

I think this is what the son-of-man was touching on when he used the term "belief." Making a "wish" is quite different than belief. It is very easy to "wish" for something not aligned with the Universal Intention for the highest good but actually only aligned with our own personal desires (wishes) which we only assume to be the "highest good" and our personal desires can be very short of the Universal Intention for the very highest good of all because that Divine element is far beyond our limited concepts and usually not even close to our constructed concepts at all.

Of course, if we think an energetic healing is due to our own cleverness or methodology we are setting ourselves up to be self-deceived--as you fully understand. You can see this every single day on so-called "Christian" Tee Vee and the many slick salesmen with $300 suits, hair-dos and expensive white shoes. A genuine energetic healer is certianly not a pop-star and is usually almost completely unknown. However, music can energetically heal and this is one effective methodology that I have personally used often with success--and without charge I may add.

The reason why a true genuine energetic healer does not advertise is because he relys totally upon synchronicity to meet those in need. When he does this, his own needs are always met. Although he is poor in the eyes of the world, he is never impoverished. Yeshua is the best example I know of. "Go and tell no one."

"Wishing" is ourselves determining what that "highest good" is and frankly we do not have near enough information to determine that. More factors are present than is readily apparent to our highly limited biophysical sensorium. There is a non-physical factor that simply cannot be ignored.

Perhaps that better explains my own view of it.

Having said this, I fully give agreement for you to wish for anything you wish to wish for because when you said "for the highest good of all" you are certainly on the right track and obviously HAVE had success with your "wishing."

I think that indicates that your belief in the basic intention for the "highest good" outweighs any disappointments you may have encountered in your doubt when a "wish" was not always fulfilled. But any lack of fulfillment may only be the lack of fulfillment of what you "wished" for and yet, in reality, it may have been the expression of the Divine intention for the "highest good." at that temporal moment, anyway.

Some folks fail to recognize the "highest good" even when they receive it because of their own limited conceptualizations and wishings which may even be contradictory to that basic Divine intention.

So, in my own experience, when through synchronicity the opportunity arises to apply energetic healing to someone who feels they are in need of healing, I look for a change of perspective and attitude when energetic healing is applied, not only physical proof of the relief of symptoms--although that at times has outwardly appeared spectacular and even stretched my own concepts of what I thought was possible. I too am a child of reductionistic materialist/realism. I too received my education in the public schools and universities.

The only way I can even begin to understand my own part in those instances of co-creation is my intense focus on that inner basic intention and my knowing beyond any doubt that it is fully aligned with the Divine intention I have just been speaking about. Certainly it is not about any methodology I used because that has been different in almost every single case according to the need of the moment and the individual patient involved.

I am not confined or bound by any one "system" because the methodology is the least important item. In my view, the basic intention is the most important element and that is what I continue to cultivate. It is very uncomplicated.

The fact is, we already live and move and have our being in an incomprehensible ocean of infinite energy and intelligence and apply it through our will ALL THE TIME. All of us do that whether we are aware of it or not.

I do suggest that it behoves us to become aware of it. All it takes is simply noticing it.

Energetic healing is nothing strange nor peculiar nor complicated at all and any lack of "success" I may have is only due to my own lack of preparation by not taking care of my own state of consciousness which determines my ability (or lack of ability) to interface with discreet energetic frequencies and thereby intuitively discern the energetic signatures of anyone seeking healing that I may encounter through synchronicity. A genuine energetic healer is not interested at all in procuring "clients." They are drawn to him/her or not drawn to him/her by synchronicity only.

Divine energetic healing is not a "profession" but a continual confession and proclamation of the One Source---the same One and Only Source that every spiritual teacher that ever incarnated on planet earth pointed directly to--never to himself.

That is my personal concept of it and it works for me. Brother Sky, you and I have the exact same basic intention, only, in my view, there is no need to "wish" for it because it is a Universally fully established fact underlying all the Great Creation in all the worlds of time and space. We are ALL already completely immersed in that fact and all anyone ever needs to do is recognize it and acknowledge it. But, they cannot do that until it is real to them and guides their belief system without any doubt.

So, this is my personal goal as a healer. And, even uttering these words of affirmation leads me further along the path toward that goal.

"That which I do, ye shall do also," said Yeshua, "and even greater things than these shall ye do because I go to the Father." That is for right now, not tomorrow or back two thousand years ago.

I don't just only have "faith" in these words because my ears hear them but personally believe in them because my eyes have seen and my hands have touched and I have experienced living water flowing out of my own belly and drank the living water of others as well--including everyone posting on this thread.

Thank you all.

namaste

good stuff... things get so detailed in a subject like this that those talking about the same subjects will invariably have completely different ideas that add up to the same thing... there is a basic point here that i didn't successfully make.

Not every soul who goes looking for a healer is looking for a physical healing, or even necessarily a mental adjustment... I have had it happen that when an individual lays down on my table - even terribly sick - at times there is no Call or Desire for healing... This individual is in the defining moments of a Karmic experience.

Now just because one chooses to call themselves a healer does NOT give them the right to HEAL everyone who walks through the door.... Call them client, subject, soul, or ( illegally ) patient.

I believe that using language that is inappropriate will cause an improper response from the one who seeks your services... It is not the healers job to convince a soul that it is the proper time for healing.... or even that they need not follow a prearranged course that leads to physical death.... You say yourself that those who are ready for healing will find you, I say that even those who are NOT ready will find their way to your door.

I intend to bring NO judgement to my services. I am very clear that I am simply an instrument. I am the Gas which runs the generator, neither am I the generator nor the current itself. ANY healing which takes place, will take place as a transaction between the divine source and the individual soul. I am the environment which will allow them to make that connection. And what I do is simply a service I provide by being alive, I get no more credit for it than I do for breathing...

I was born with the ability to feel and affect energies, I was not given the Omniscience to interfere in anothers path. I KNOW beyond a shadow of doubt when I cross the line.... And without fail, when I am " sure " of what a person needs - I am always amazed afterward at EXACTLY what has happened... as of yet I have never successfully predicted the course of a healing.....

I have seen as many ways of healing as I have healers - I have seen impossible things happen ( from my limited human viewpoint ), I have seen Very Strange methods achieve glorious results. I don't know why I feel the need to explain this in detail that can be understood, except that perhaps someone with my understanding may come later to read this, and I could save them years of confusion with a few words...

Perhaps this slight difference in our awareness is entirely appropriate... there must be a different flavor for each set of tastes in this world and the variety on this planet is part of it's glory...

Rest assured there is no argument or disagreement here.... I always take the opportunity to dig for a little understanding when I speak to others who are called to be an instument of Love in this world... I have difficulty with this path for my own personal reasons....

better answer a few of your questions.... 1: Yes, but that simplifies things too much for my understanding.. Our Creator is our only source, but he gave us the keys..... and the abilitie to create for ourselves... It is our responsibility to make sure the energies we use using are not filtered through our subconscious... a difficult thing that does require HARD work... truly do you think using an ability that has atrophied in the human creature is an effortless thing? Where in our reality does success come with no effort? Being born with a natural ability has given me the ability to spot troublesome areas, time and experience has filled in some of the blanks, but I do not have all the answers... when we make the PERSONAL decision to handle these energies in a visible manner, above and beyond the average, it behooves us to make the extra study and effort to improve our services... actually its a matter that could take a loooong time to work out should we get lazy and let our ego control our healngs... there is a cost for derailing anothers entire incarnation....

Charging money for services - Not sure why so many folks are hung up on this..... is the root of all evil money? or is it the impulses people act upon? What is physical manifestation but the solidification of a divine thought? Physical manifestation is energy.... nothing more, nothing less. Currency is not an evil concept in this world, it is the physical manifestation of an exchange of energy... There MUST be an exchange of some sort in any transaction involving energy... Take money ( physical energy ) out of the situation and the energy must come from somewhere else... ofttimes from unpredictable sources... Not to mention the real issues that folks deal with involving whether or not they DESERVE healing.... as terrible as it sounds, sometimes folks need to feel they " earned " healing by paying for it... and it is not my job to criticize that.... thats where they are, thats where i will meet them.... I did not make up the monetary system, however it is a common arrangement agreed to by all who incarnate.... I do not hold myself outside of societies agreed method of energy exchange... I'd trade pelts for food if that was the accepted method.... and I haven't managed pranic nourishment yet.... :jest:

For ME, Nesty, there is a fundamental difference between " believing " that someone will be healed, and " wishing for " someones healing. I wish for healing for ALL who want it. I know they can have it.... it's right there with them already. The thing is: this soul is on a trip that covers a LOT of ground and " time ". ONLY THE INDIVIDUAL SOUL knows if it is the proper time for healing... My job may be to FAIL at healing an individual... and maybe in dramatic fashion.... But should my will be stronger than the individuals - I could FORCE a healing on them.... of course it will not take, but it could be a MAJOR stumbling block for the individual. It would bring the vibrations of a negative forceful encounter to a healers sanctuary.... an abomination. An outrage. And it happens..... Stand with my vision at the back of a tent where "sinners" are being healed........

What I would like folks to know is that in energy work, as in any other area of endeavor, simply having an ability is NOT enough. Using an ability is NOT enough. It is a starting point. ONLY. It is the glimpse of something greater, not the destination. It is your personal invitation to improve yourself, improve the vibration of the energies we are surrounded with daily. If we don't learn and improve at all times we are going backwards. How do we do this?? By using what we are given, and taking our cue that there is something here to dig into and understand. By turning our attention inside, to find the seat of the power we touch. As a healer, if you are not doing more work on yourself than on others, you are missing the point. The increased vibration of a true Healer will positively effect all souls which come into contact with it... even the guy behind you at the supermarket...... simply because the best Leadership is accomplished by example. The soul sees and hears all. The physical self does not fool the soul. When touched by a soul of higher vibration, the naural result is an increase of vibration... it may be temporary for the individual, but the glimpse is what is important... the simple presence of a person of high vibration will raise the vibration of everyone you meet, the place vibration of anywhere you go, and will act as a beacon for those searching for you ( those who show up at your door by... ahem... synchronicity )... so, in order for those who need healing to BE attracted there must BE an attraction... ( get it? like a magnet... literally... negative to positive.... opposites attract... )

Here is a story I wish to share that may give further light on what we are calling energetic healing. (And, the story below is not the only thing I've seen along these lines but one of the more spectacular.)

This is a true story and happened to my wife (SingingWolf) who is a Shaman and I was a witness to these events.

We had a dear friend who lived in a trailer park. One day he told us that a poor neighbor and his wife had taken in a homeless man whom they had found on the street. The man, whose name I never learned, was a former vet who had become destitute and had then been diagnosed with terminal cancer and only given a few months to live because his disease was in a very advanced stage. He had even gotten a second diagnosis which stated the same thing.

Cancer was masticizing and riddling his whole body.

The couple in the small trailer had taken in this poor homeless man to live out his life in their trailer in order to care for him. Such indigent individuals often fall through the cracks.

After this act of kindness, the man who had taken in the stranger lost his job and before long, the sheriff was about to evict them.

When my wife heard of this, she was touched to the core with compassion and grief. She even cried about it, her emotions was so strong.

That very day she was at the Public Library using the computer and witnessing live pictures and graphs on the news about a powerful hurricane that was being tracked and was at that time out over the gulf of Mexico headed for shore in Mexico.

The indigent man with terminal cancer still filled her thoughts and emotions--and she couldn't get him out of her mind. She was praying for him as she watched this powerful hurricane which was being tracked. (And, it should be pointed out that she had NO IDEA of what she was about to do.) That hurricane was expected to cause great damage when it hit.

Suddenly, right there in the Public Library, SingingWolf was unexpectedly filled with energy, and with an intense pulse of emotion, visualized the power of the hurricane, interfaced with it and directed it with her vector intention toward that dying man's highest good while focusing the power of that hurricane right INTO HIM.

It was so powerful that she could not even think or speak but only ride and vector the hurricane in her Shamanic vision. She nearly fell on the floor.

Now, she did not even know this man--did not even know his name- and had never even met him, only heard about him the same as me. But, she knew something had occurred. She shook it off as being her own imagination because at that time she was only beginning to come into the realization of her power and had little experience.

A couple of days after that we visited my friend in the trailer park once again and as he greeted us, he said, "the most amazing thing has happened. The homeless man dying of cancer went back to the doctor at the VA and EVERYONE there was completely dumbfounded because there was not a single trace of ANY cancer at all to be found in the man's body! NONE.

Then we told him what had happened.. His jaw dropped.

SingingWolf went back on the computer to look at the hurricane. By that time, it had gone ashore and everyone was very surprised that it had been considerably milder than expected, causing little damage with no deaths.

My wife NEVER even met that cancer ridden man.

Somehow, the synchronicity of events, growing out of the original compassion shown by those dear people who had taken this indigent man into their own tiny trailer to make his last days just a little easier, had MULTIPLIED and intersected with my wife's own heart of compassion and the medium of the hurricane had become the power source--the "battery," so to speak.

Having witnessed a few things like these is why I have absolutely no doubt that one's vector intention "for the highest good" is not only "effective" but VERY powerful indeed.

We have NO IDEA of how incredible powerful we ALL really are and NO IDEA of how alignment with the Great Creation can manifest our co-creations. This is because our cultural and social structures around us are DISempowering through convincing us that we are "victims" of outside circumstances.

This is the BIG lie.

Once we wake up and take back our power, we can create a world of peace without war or disease or poverty. No, that is not "Utopia," nor is it "Heavenly Perfection" but simply SANITY that reverses the present world suicidal downward spiral into total destruction and the death of Mother Earth.

This is my vision and the vision of many others who are awakening. And... it will be and already IS, although not yet fully manifested.

namaste

Edited by nestingwave
  • Amulet locked this topic