What titles can I use?

You are here:

You may call yourself by the generic title of Minister or Reverend without officially registering the title with the church. In fact, you may call yourself by any title that accurately describes the nature of your ministry, from any spiritual tradition.

However, many people wish to have a Special Title officially issued to them by the church because the information is recorded into the permanent records of the Universal Life Church at our headquarters.

Any registered Special Title is bestowed upon the recipient with a personalized certificate. You can choose your personally selected Special Title at our Ministry Supply Store here.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 6
Views: 40832

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This