What duties can I perform as a minister?

You are here:

As a minister ordained by the Universal Life Church, you have the authority to officiate weddings and funerals. You may also offer ministerial services such as performing last rites and offering pastoral or spiritual counsel, and perform other services within the authority of the position.

Because the laws vary from state to state, your County Clerk will be able to provide you with the most recent statutes regarding your position as a minister and the services that you are able to fulfill. The County Clerk can also assist you with some procedural information required for public records such as solemnizing weddings.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 1
Views: 6254

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This