Does anybody know if is true? Alledged last words.

Founder of the Church Of Satan, the famous satanist, Anton Szandor LaVey’s last death bed words were, “Oh my, oh my, what have I done! There’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong!”

Voltaire (1694–1778), an atheist, said, “I am abandoned by God and man! I shall go to hell! O Jesus Christ!”

David Hume (1711–1776), an atheist, said while dying in utter despair, “I am in the flames!”

Thomas Payne (1718–1799), an atheist, said, “I would give worlds, if I had them, if the Age of Reason had never been published. O Lord help me! Christ help me! Stay with me! It is hell to be left alone!”

Thomas Scott (1808–1878), an atheist, said, “Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there is both, and I am doomed to peridition by the just judgement of the Almighty.”

Aleistair Crowley (1875–1974), Englands most wicked man, “I am perplexed. Satan get out.”

Eternity is too long to be wrong!!!

--

This is floating around Facebook, not my work.

Edited by Coolhand
3 hours ago, Coolhand said:

Does anybody know if is true? Alledged last words.

Founder of the Church Of Satan, the famous satanist, Anton Szandor LaVey’s last death bed words were, “Oh my, oh my, what have I done! There’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong, there’s something very wrong!”

Voltaire (1694–1778), an atheist, said, “I am abandoned by God and man! I shall go to hell! O Jesus Christ!”

David Hume (1711–1776), an atheist, said while dying in utter despair, “I am in the flames!”

Thomas Payne (1718–1799), an atheist, said, “I would give worlds, if I had them, if the Age of Reason had never been published. O Lord help me! Christ help me! Stay with me! It is hell to be left alone!”

Thomas Scott (1808–1878), an atheist, said, “Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there is both, and I am doomed to peridition by the just judgement of the Almighty.”

Aleistair Crowley (1875–1974), Englands most wicked man, “I am perplexed. Satan get out.”

Eternity is too long to be wrong!!!

--

This is floating around Facebook, not my work.

The whole thing stinks of pious fraud and **.  Lies.  All lies.  For some reason, fraudulent last words are considered good lies.  The disdain for honesty is horrible.