Sign in to follow this  
Rev. Dreed

Buster

Buster is so cool, just a little tanner than my "Bjorn" (Bear) growing up that had more of a whitish tinge.

Buster looks like one Happy Puppy!!

Blessings of Peace,

" Woof bowr bow bowr woof woof! " to Buster!

(You may want to RESIZE Buster's picture. or is it in the 640x480 pixel format? :unsure: looks kinds big and I'd hate to see admin remove it! :fear: )

Edited by Reverend Al
spelling

2848 x 2136

oooops.... even MY monitor had to resize it....

edit : he DOES look like a happy guy - got a wet nose ready to rub on some bare skin....

Edited by Brother Michael Sky

~ Looks like shorts this summer are gonna want to optional, huh?

he is 5 yrs old no not a rescue dog he is our watch dog. gemand shepard /mamamute cross weighs in at 100 lbs the other 3 dogs stay in the house with the 2 cats

I am truly sorry Rev Dreed.

He was a gift in your life - as his memories will continue to be.

I hope you do not mind, if I suggest that one day he will be able to express his appreciation for your love in this life....

Think happy things about him, and until you meet again, tell folks what a good dog he was... :)

im sure he will be with us in the afterlife. he was always waiting for me at the gate when i arrived home from work, and i expect him to be at the gate awaiting my arrival when that time comes for me

im sure he will be with us in the afterlife. he was always waiting for me at the gate when i arrived home from work, and i expect him to be at the gate awaiting my arrival when that time comes for me

something rings very true about that... :smile3: