Let Us Be Thankful

Me? I'm thankful every day. It's wonderful to look around and see all that I have been blessed with. One should take time every day to consider their blessings. Some things we worked for and some were gifts; we planned for some and others just happened. But there is a lot to be thankful for and I believe if we think on those things, we will not be drawn into so much negative thinking.

Anyway, as Thanksgiving approaches, is there any one thing this past year that you are especially thankful for? Sharing your blessing can edify all of us. Sure, we have had out bad times this past year also, but what one thing lifted you higher? What one thing blessed your soul? Just list the best thing and, if that is hard to do, then, gentle reader, rejoice in a blessed year. You know, even something that didnt happen is something to be thankful for!

Today is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!

I had a great year!

I'm thankful for my real family and my ULC family and friends, my health and just life in general. Each moment in life is precious and taking the time to become aware of them makes them each more enjoyable.

I hope I can become more aware of that little flicker of love and peace which flickers in each moment for the remainder of this year and the next.

I'm thankful most days too :shift: but tomorrow I will be slightly

more aware of how very thankful I am

twenty eight years ago tomorrow, I had a beautiful daughter :)

and I've had the privlege of sharing a table with people I love every

year at Thanksgiving (sometimes, in very interesting venues!)

we celebrate love and family

tomorrow, I'll give thanks for love and family :)

best to You and Your Family - mm

Edited by ministermom

• Amulet locked this topic