What Special Titles/ HQ Degrees are on file for me?

You are here:

There are a couple of options for this:

For reference; Special Titles are issued if you have specifically made a purchase for a Special Title Certificate, an Honorary Degree, or if you successfully completed one of the HQ Course exams.

If you did not complete a transaction for any of the above, there will not be any information recorded in the registry.

Our Headquarters in Modesto keeps all records of Special Titles that have been bestowed in your name, and the dates that the Special Title certificates were issued. You can contact them through their email address or talk to a staff member during their business hours.

All certificates issued for the completion of ULC Seminary courses is only on file with ULC Seminary. You can retrieve this information by writing to us using our support form.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 4
Views: 1036

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This