Can I withdraw my ordination request?

You are here:

Ordination records are in the church registry at our Headquarters in Modesto, California. You can contact them by email so that they will remove your name from the records. You will need to include the name, mailing address, email address and the approximate date of your ordination to find your record to withdraw your record.

Please allow several days for the process to be completed. They will send a confirmation of the removal to the email address you used to contact them.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0
Views: 1508

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This