County requirements


Recommended Posts

On 7/7/2016 at 8:52 AM, papaschroder said:

My county requires a notarized signature from a representative of the Church for permission to perform marriages. Is this only done in Modesto or is there another way of obtaining the necessary signatures?

Might this be a "Letter of Good Standing" that is required? If so, that is obtainable via ULC bookstore website.

If not, then I'm sure someone may have an answer for you soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

actually key said it right.just send a request to modesto hq,along with a donation($5.00 is nice if you need it notarized).in about a month(if that long)you'll have your  letter of good standing.

strange,notarization is usually a state requirement.hq has a lists of the states that require it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/16/2016 at 2:27 PM, papaschroder said:

Thank you all so very much!

You are very welcome. Hope you got what you needed.

Everyone should help a brother or sister out from time to time, as they may need it themselves sometime.

Blessings and peace.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.