Critters Have Feelings

BpCorey

I see that Whiskey and Womble have an exercise bike in the room, when they use it do their legs morph longer or are there blocks strapped on the pedals?

I also noticed the toilet paper roll forest, did Whiskey and Womble save all those or did friends and family help out with the collection?

And now it just hit me...are these fellas your rats or a random hit on youTube™?

When I was in 6th grade I had a rat "Charlie" that I'm sure I've mentioned before. While he was a young lad of several weeks old, and could fit inside, I would tape together the tp rolls into tube tunnels. Other kids had Hot Wheels™ but I was not going to waste a chintzy allowance on such frivolities when I had a perfectly good rat...besides, how many other kids had a Rat Wheels track?!

It's unfortunate that rats are used in lab experiments, but I can understand why....if we pay attention, people can learn a lot from a rat. I think Whiskey and Womble could give Dr. Phil a run for his money...perhaps a forward to Harpo Studios is in order?

Blessings of Peace....and thanx for the amusement!

I see that Whiskey and Womble have an exercise bike in the room, when they use it do their legs morph longer or are there blocks strapped on the pedals?

I also noticed the toilet paper roll forest, did Whiskey and Womble save all those or did friends and family help out with the collection?

And now it just hit me...are these fellas your rats or a random hit on youTube™?

When I was in 6th grade I had a rat "Charlie" that I'm sure I've mentioned before. While he was a young lad of several weeks old, and could fit inside, I would tape together the tp rolls into tube tunnels. Other kids had Hot Wheels™ but I was not going to waste a chintzy allowance on such frivolities when I had a perfectly good rat...besides, how many other kids had a Rat Wheels track?!

It's unfortunate that rats are used in lab experiments, but I can understand why....if we pay attention, people can learn a lot from a rat. I think Whiskey and Womble could give Dr. Phil a run for his money...perhaps a forward to Harpo Studios is in order?

Blessings of Peace....and thanx for the amusement!

I dont know these rats.

I do know thier owner does post a lot of videos about them.