Going Back To School

I am 40 years old and going back to school. Although I will be taking all of my classes online from Liberty University in Virginia I will still be in the virtual world of the younger generation. I am starting down the road to getting my Bachelors Degree in Psychology so that I can help counsel and work with those who need case management assistance. I have an awesome support system in my husband Brian. I know that he and God will be with me for every step I take in my educational journey. I am asking for the prayers of those who read this message. I hope that I will have the unspoken words from those who hope and pray that I complete my journey on a wonderfully positive note.

Thank you for your prayers.

Sincerely,

Rev. Tracey Sawtelle

May you have a most interesting set of experiences. I returned to school to complete a degree in 2002 at age 57 (I was dropped from same school in 1965 for poor scholarship) and subsequently graduated with a BA in Communication, Media and Theatre with a minor in Art in 2006. At first, there was apprehension and anxiety, but it wound up one of the most enjoyable and fruitful experiences of my later years. And, being surrounded with young people put me back in touch with myself and the world as it was (although certain females were quite distracting at times). My biggest difficulty was not the classes or the students or teachers, but the anal-retentive administration. Enjoy yourself and be a blessing to others and they will bless you also. :thumbu:

• Amulet locked this topic