Is A Ulc Degree Legal Overseas?


Recommended Posts

  • Administrator

i want to work in japan. however you need a college degree to show the immigration officals when you are applying for a work visa. will a ULC degree work just as well or is it guaranteed to get the visa application re-jected?

No guarantees for either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The reality is, to get a work visa for Japan, you will need a bachelors degree in the field you plan to work in from a known accredited 4 year university. The only way around this is to have about 8+ provable years of experience in the field. And even then, the offices are hesitant to issue the visa without a degree. You would also need a company willing to sponsor you, and it is likely that no company will go to bat for you without the degree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.