A Prayer Request

I am asking for your prayers for two very seperate reasons. First, a very good family friend and her son is in need you all of our prayers. She pulled up stakes a few months ago and moved out of state with her future husband. Since the move, her future husband has returned to drinking and drug use. She is at a loss as to what to do. Stick it out or move back.

The second request is for my family and myself. We have been going through some extremely rough times financially. Our son has needed several medications that are not covered by our insurance. Because of the high costs of the medications along with a cut in pay, a house fire, and some other unforeseen hardships we were forced to file bankruptcy. That was a little over a year ago. We were getting things straightened out and back in line when more bad filtered into our lives in the form of more medical expenses and a couple of car accidents. Just these two things pushed us beyond our allowable budget. Now throw in a mortgage company that keeps worse books than I do and we end up in a really bad spot because they are saying we haven’t made any mortgage payments for 6 months. Thank God we have been able to find all but one canceled check showing that it was paid. Our attorney doesn’t give us a very positive feeling about the situation however. The attorney is saying that there is a possibility that they may try to foreclose on our home and we will be out on the street.

So, any and all prayers for our friends and our family will be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless each and every one of you. And may all your prayers be answered and your lives filled with the Holy Spirit.

• Amulet locked this topic