Dr. Jim

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Dr. Jim

  • Rank
    Registered User

Helpful Information

  • Gender
  • Marital Status
  • Location
    Southern California

Friendly Details

  • Interests
    Doing seminars teaching others what I have learned over the last 40 years in natural healing and natural medicine concerning achieving optimum health and longevity. If you have a church contact me for more information and revenue sharing opportunity.
  • Doctrine /Affiliation

Other Details

  • Occupation
    Retired chiropractic physician, traditional naturopath, clinical nutritionist and medical herbalist
  1. You might want to research the Pe**ta - The Aramaic Bible by Dr. George Lamsa He spent 33 years translating a 464 AD copy of the Aramaic Peshiita directly into English after finding 12,000 mistranslations in the KJV.
  2. It is not too difficult or expensive to file an action in small claims court. Find out if your local small claims court will accept a "Judicial Determination" (JD) filing. This means you sue the county barring you from performing marriages and seek a "Judicial Determination" on whether they have standing to keep you, a Universal Life Church minister, from marrying others. Let the judge decide if the county's rule or "law" violates your consitutional rights. That order may then be filed with the country recorder and presented to the agency barring you. If your local small claims court does N
  3. Welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing more of your perspectives on things!

    Blessings of Peace,