BREAKTHROUGH TIME

Its breakthrough time. 

These are straight out of Ephesians. Im thinking continuous daily for 30 days.....anybody in?

"I pray that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father,  would give me a spirit of wisdom and revelation  in the knowledge of Him. I pray that the perception of my mind  may be enlightened so I may know what is the hope of His calling,  what are the glorious riches of His inheritance among the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power."

"I pray that He may grant me, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power in the inner man through His Spirit, and that the Messiah may dwell in my heart through faith. I pray that I, being rooted and firmly established in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the length and width, height and depth of God’s love,  and to know the Messiah’s love that surpasses knowledge, so I may be filled with all the fullness of God."