• Announcements

• Senior Lightworker Lucas

Message from the office   07/13/2017

There is an important message from the ULC Staff Office in the Admin Announcements & Maintenance forum. More info is on the way regarding new changes. The new area, Interpath Academia & Scholarship is open for creating new topics. We hope these areas will offer productive and insightful discussion. Please be sure to read the updated ULC Online Forum Statements, Rules & Policies, and the introductory post for each area. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joyful

Good Wishes and Gratitude!

1 post in this topic

As we enter this coming July 4th Holiday I wanted to share how grateful I am for all of you.  With out my fellow ministers of the ULC family I would not have the courage to have finished the Seminary.  Each time I had a question you were all ready with your answer and opinion and they were most helpful.  You also cheered with me with I finished a class and were most curious about each course I shared with you.  My journey is for ever and Iam happy to have you as my traveling companions!  We are all one and Do that which is right!  May you each have a most restful and pleasant July 4th no matter how you spend it!  Love and Light!  Rev. Joy

1 person likes this