I love the Universal Life Church for many reasons. Gone are the prerequisites of having to follow indoctrinations of "Christian" religions that claim to know the Life of Jesus, that is, his first 12 years as a child, and ONLY the 3 years, from his ages 30-33, while daring to call his 18 adult years, from 12-30, and his lived experience post crucifixion apocryphal because what Jesus taught in those years does not agree with their human religious teachings. Most people today are not aware of the cult-like indoctrination that has taken place prior to the Old and New Testament writings.

Jesus taught that there are 2 "Gods." Read John 8:44 without the usual spin most ministers, priests and rabbis usually spin to agree with their own comprehension, where verse 44 says: "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

I know, this passage is usually followed by the manipulated truth twisting with which most faith believers are indoctrinated. I decided to take Jesus at his own words rather than follow popular understandings of most, if not all, bible teachings. When I realized that what I have read in the Old and New Testaments were changed, under the influence of fallen angel and Nephilim spirits, a different history comes to light. One look at what happened during the Crusades shows that the hijacking of religion for human greed and conquering of Jerusalem for supposedly holy purposes, shows just the opposite.

Upon further investigation, I discovered that humanity combined the Almighty God of Creation, who is the Father of the Christ - Eternal Universal Life Force Energy within the person of Jesus; with the "god" of the Old Testament, who Jesus is calling "the devil" in John 8:44. Think of what the "god" of the Old Testament wants people to do in the Temple Scrolls, if they provide him with cooked bulls, goats, sheep, and birds, and saving the blood, he will kill all men, women, children, and animals in the land of Cannan. What good "God" would agree to kill the precious human creation that is animated by his Eternal Universal Life Force Energy within each human Spirit/Soul? Furthermore, what need would the Almighty God of all Creation have for food of any kind, or a Temple? Look at the size of the Temple as well as all ancient huge buildings, like at the Temple of Issis entrance. Who would need such mammoth structures? That would be the fallen angels and their huger than life Nephilim children.

My husband, who is also a Universal Life Church minister, in writing his The Mustard Seed 2154 in his four-book series, (The Mustard Seed 2095, The Mustard Seed 2210, The Mustard Seed 2130, and The Mustard Seed 2154, which is currently being written) has an insightful thought. One of the lead characters is Michelle. "Michelle remembered when her friend Sophia had told her the words from the King James Bible. "Then the Lord said, 'My spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years.' The spirit began to die at the outset of the twenty-first century," her friend had told her. She knew that humans were losing the spirit imbedded in them so long ago, the DNA of the gods. Its absence left a vacuum to be filled by no one knew what. She knew that when it was gone, humans would have returned to what they had been in the beginning, so much like the other animals. Instinct without empathy. Wisdom without love. Sophia's mistake."

The belief in two "Gods" is not new, as some of our studies in the ULC Seminary explain. I am so glad the ULC is still here.