Abba = Head Over Heals

BpCorey

I have a June 2000 picture of Benny Andersson at Slotholms Castle, not far from my aunt and uncle's home in Kvicksund, Sweden, he was there ...waiting for the rest of Abba,...doing sound checks that day for a private concert later in the week, you can imagine my surprise when he saw my aunt and waved "Hej, hej Betty! Hur mar du?!!" (Hello hello Betty, how are you?) I'm not a fan, but amused myself watching the interaction between my aunt and him...I was not impressed with the limp handshake!

Meh...those 80's things that just will not go away! But, their harmony as a group is something they should be proud of.

:paladin:

I have a June 2000 picture of Benny Andersson at Slotholms Castle, not far from my aunt and uncle's home in Kvicksund, Sweden, he was there ...waiting for the rest of Abba,...doing sound checks that day for a private concert later in the week, you can imagine my surprise when he saw my aunt and waved "Hej, hej Betty! Hur mar du?!!" (Hello hello Betty, how are you?) I'm not a fan, but amused myself watching the interaction between my aunt and him...I was not impressed with the limp handshake!

Meh...those 80's things that just will not go away! But, their harmony as a group is something they should be proud of.

:paladin:

man they are getting old now. most of them showed up to the mamma mia show we had here and one of the girls didn't show up. and they asked them to take a bow on the stage. the girl tripped walking up the stairs, then lost her shoe on the way down. and they still got a standing ovation.