Prayer For Our Leaders

Dear Heavenly Father God we come as one mind with yours and pray that the leaders of our world you gave us to live on will rule with wisdom and love. May your peace become ours. May the holy spirit indwell lead us in the path of rightousness. May we all bless and love one another as Jesus commanded us to and as He did.

In Jesus holy name we pray.

Amen!

Dear Heavenly Father God we come as one mind with yours and pray that the leaders of our world you gave us to live on will rule with wisdom and love. May your peace become ours. May the holy spirit indwell lead us in the path of rightousness. May we all bless and love one another as Jesus commanded us to and as He did.

In Jesus holy name we pray.

Amen!

Nice thought but I feel your prayers would have been more effective and likely to occur if you prayed to hit the Powerball and to see a Zebra with pink stripes.

I totally agree with this last request "May we all bless and love one another as Jesus commanded us to and as He did." , but we don't need to pray to some external force for it to happen, we need to JUST DO IT !

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!

Nice thought but I feel your prayers would have been more effective and likely to occur if you prayed to hit the Powerball and to see a Zebra with pink stripes.

I totally agree with this last request "May we all bless and love one another as Jesus commanded us to and as He did." , but we don't need to pray to some external force for it to happen, we need to JUST DO IT !

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!

Or more importantly, CHANGE WHAT YOU SEE!

Also, as to the original prayer, I would only change the word rule to govern.

Leaders are inevitable, but rulers are detrimental, unnecessary, and should be dispensed with. Deus vult!

• Amulet locked this topic