God, Sum (?some?) Of The Parts... Depeche Mode

Just heard the I'm 4 girl and she is struggling with hunger, SEND MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, no your struggle is with

God. the tools hate you, God serves money more then Hell, designer God images for Ewe.

Find phlegmatic for extra credit.

Some people are phlegmatic, some highly strung. Some are anxious, others risk-seeking. Some are confident, others shy. Some

are quiet, others loquacious. We call these differences personality … —Matt Ridley, Genome, 1999

ewe.jpg

Guess I'll admit my God complex has me self-hating, who could design this pit, me, opps, was thinking again.

Hunger is the arm twisting treat from Dad for Mom.

I'll read the comment after my rave...

From the Open Pulpit....

Exodus 34:6-7, (Rotherham Translation), Yahweh, Yahweh, A God of compassion and favour, slow to anger, and

abundant in lovingkindness and faithfulness: Keeping lovingkindness to a thousand generations, Forgiving iniquity and

transgression and sin, though He leave not utterly unpunished, Visiting the iniquity of fathers Upon sons And upon sons

sons, Unto a third and unto a fourth generation.

I believe it is vital to interpret all scripture in light of this passage. Why? It is the most quoted part of the Bible, by the

authors of the Bible. And for good reason, here we have God the Father telling us His Name, the true Character of God

by God Himself.

Look at the first word used by God in describing Himself: Compassion. Wow! How awesome is that! Our God, Father,

and Creator of the Kosmos is Compassionate. So much peace and we have only just begun.

Favor: He has favor towards us. Grace.

Slow to anger: that's not what we hear all too many times from the pulpit.

Abundant in Loving-kindness: His Mercy is over-flowing with Faithfulness. It just keeps getting better and better.

O.K. now we're getting to the good part: pay close attention to this next word...

Keeping: that word describes something permanent. Ownership. Belonging to God is the thing He told us in the

previous verse that is abundant, His Loving-kindness. Mercy. Forgivness. Forgiving transgressions, iniquities, and sins

is something that is permanent with God. Look at the number He uses in context with His Forgivness...1,000.

1,000: this is not to be taken as a literal number of those forgiven, but as something countless, never ending,

everlasting.

Next things take a turn (apparently) to a darker side of God. Here comes PUNISHMENT.

But as soon as punishment is mentioned, look at the word He chooses to contrast "keeping".

Visiting: a visit is of limited-duration. It has limits. It is something not everlasting, but will come to an end. That is the very

definition of the word.

Though He forgives without end, like a good father He can not leave completely (utterly) unpunished. Punishment must

come, but will have an end. Correction is the reason any loving father "visits" the sins of a child.

I love the next part! God is so good at contrasting. He used 1,000 to show the greatness of His Mercy and Forgivenes,

so He uses the numbers 3 and 4 to show how insignificant His punishment is compared to His compassionate mercy

and forgivness.

I hope this has been an eye openener into Gods Character, it sure has been for me.

Here is a God character or just one of Gods' multiphrenic expressions? Eat MEat.

Got Gay-Dar??? See if it goes off.... I like the quarter sized L.E.D.s and the Eye in the middle-top of stage background.

Just saw these guys for the first time this week. I'd take it personally if I did not show Depeche Mode to the new

cummers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTHQNrku0RQ

Who ever knew God is so gay...

Look who is #1, billion of years to get this race horse. Gay is first an adjective, says..... M-W, you, God, who???

Add to the list, gay - 5. guess sadism and masochism is next on our Holy upwards climb in definitions here. You figure

the 5a.(beat for blood), 5b.(ur),5c. (fe) etc...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay

1gay adjective \ˈgā\

: sexually attracted to someone who is the same sex

: of, relating to, or used by homosexuals

: happy and excited : cheerful and lively

CloseStyle: MLA APA Chicago
easybib_logo.gif
Full Definition of GAY
a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>
b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>
b : brilliant in color
: given to social pleasures; also : licentious
a : homosexual <gay men>
b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>
gay adverb
gay·ness noun
Examples of GAY
  1. The band was playing a gay tune.
  2. the gayest of the spring flowers
Origin of GAY
Middle English, from Anglo-French gai, of Germanic origin; akin to Old High German gāhi quick, sudden
First Known Use: 14th century
Related to GAY
Synonyms active, airy, animate, animated, bouncing, brisk, energetic, frisky, lively, jaunty, jazzy, kinetic, mettlesome, peppy, perky, pert, pizzazzy (or pizazzy), racy, snappy, spanking, sparky, spirited, sprightly, springy, vital, vivacious, zippy Antonyms dead, inactive, inanimate, lackadaisical, languid, languishing, languorous, leaden, lifeless, limp, listless, spiritless, vapid
See Synonym Discussion at lively
2gay noun

: a person and especially a man who is homosexual

Full Definition of GAY
: homosexual; especially : a homosexual male
Examples of GAY
  1. a bar that is frequented by gays
First Known Use of GAY
Gay biographical name \ˈgā\
Definition of GAY
John 1685–1732 Eng. poet & dram.
Browse
Next Word in the Dictionary: gayal
Previous Word in the Dictionary: gawsie
All Words Near: gay
seen-heard-left-quote.gif Seen & Heard seen-heard-right-quote.gif

What made you want to look up gay? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).

Was "gay curious" to know what things were defined as today.....

See comments at M-W.com

Now for the curve...

Mispelled and got this first out, surprise...

http://sites.gmc.edu/arcadia-events/history-and-accomplishments/

SEPCHE - a sinchronicity??? O.K. fine.

Seems usefull, especially for mindless dribble lovers.

History and Accomplishments

In 1993 when eight women college presidents came together to establish the Southeastern Pennsylvania Consortium

for Higher Education (SEPCHE), they were determined to develop a model based on collaboration rather than

competition. With far-sighted vision, they recognized the need to integrate technology into the curriculum at all levels of

education, K-12 as well as undergraduate and graduate. In the years since it was formed, SEPCHE has become a think

tank for responding to many of the challenges facing higher education. This group of eight small independent

institutions, who might otherwise be competitors, have, through the development of a basis of trust and understanding,

formed a consulting group which operates at all levels to address issues of common concern. The impact of this

collaboration can be seen in the schools’ enhanced academic programs and services, broad-based applications of

technology in the classroom, and widespread community outreach programs reaching thousands of teachers and

students at the secondary and elementary levels and community members.

The collaborative efforts of SEPCHE have had many positive outcomes for the member schools and the surrounding

communities. In addition to the ongoing reciprocal consulting support available to the ten committees that meet

regularly, SEPCHE can list the following specific achievements:

Collaborative faculty development in instructional technology and integrating technology into the curriculum and the

individual disciplines

• Learning, Technology and the Changing Role of Faculty Conference
  • Cross Registration
  • Institute for Mathematics & Science
  • Global Curriculum Development & related faculty development
  • Foreign Language and Culture Symposium
  • Co-operation on Foreign Language
  • Shared Fulbright Scholars
  • Shared courses using teleconferencing
  • On-line courses
  • Annual SEPCHE Honors Conference
  • Shared faculty
  • Shared International Scholars Program
  • Inter-campus World Culture Series
  • Automation and interconnection of libraries
  • Virtual library catalog
  • JSTOR electronic journal storage system
  • Shared E-book collection
  • Reciprocal Library Use Agreement
  • Online Career Services Center with collaborative employment listings and career information for students and alumni
  • A virtual job fair for students and alumni
  • Faculty Speakers’ Bureau
  • Art Exhibits of SEPCHE student and faculty work
  • Award-winning collaborative staff training and development programs
  • Instructional Technology training for elementary and secondary teachers in multiple school districts in the five-county area.
  • Collaborative program of graduate courses in math and science, using technology, for K-12 teachers in five-county area
  • Programs for registered nurses in rural Chester County and Lancaster County to help them complete bachelor’s degrees
  • Welfare-to-Work projects in disadvantaged neighborhoods of Philadelphia and Chester: GED instruction, computer, phlebotomy, and early childhood professional care training, job search skills
  • Outreach programs to refugees and immigrants providing language, computer and job search training
  • Career and job search services, including internet training and access to job links for parents of students at St. Donato School in West Philadelphia, and Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
  • Enrichment and intervention programs for students in the K-12 grades
  • Summer academic programs and summer camps for disadvantaged elementary, junior high
    and high school students
  • Physical therapy clinics, community health fair, health screening for physically and financially disadvantaged senior citizens
  • Summer games and physiological assessments for visually impaired children and adults
  • Physical and mental health services for abused women and children
  • Education and Hepatitis B immunization for 7th grades
  • Parish nursing certificate program and symposium. Spirituality class for nurses
  • Nursing center for the elderly in Chester
  • College Wellness Center developed as resource for community nutrition counseling and community nutrition and wellness classes

Oh, God, your fangs are so cute, that ax is so swinging.

:diespam: .yep God is on it again.

Edited by RayCalculaMinistraDeGezza