• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About gallyfam

  • Rank
    Registered User

Helpful Information

  • Gender
  1. I am certainly new to all of this since I was recently ordained in February. However, I have in church leadership for nearly ten years now. My question is concerning out-of-state sponsorship. I have been asked to perform a wedding in Wisconsin and do not currently reside there. All of my research has led me to believe that I must have a letter of sponsorship in order to make the ceremony legal. My first question is: Is this true? My second question would be: How do I go about getting such sponsorship? I have been to the ULC Wisconsin site and it seems that only the homepage is active and working while the links are simply non-operational. Originally, I had thought that site would provide the solution, but now I am clueless. Does anyone know exactly how to go about this? Thanks!