Seeking Assistance Or Advice....

Rev. Alimae

I had problems at a place I rented once, and I was very spiritual then. Had these evil spirits giving me a lot of trouble, so I had a cross in the backyard and lit it on fire. I ordered the spirits out in the name of Jesus. Interesting both my neighbors moved in a week. Unsure of the coincidence, but so did the evil spirits.

they could have just been thought forms too. best way to handle those is

smash thier energy matrix. otherwise they will follow thier creaters.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Preacher Bob -at- Apr 18 2007, 07:30 PM) *

I had problems at a place I rented once, and I was very spiritual then. Had these evil spirits giving me a lot of trouble, so I had a cross in the backyard and lit it on fire. I ordered the spirits out in the name of Jesus. Interesting both my neighbors moved in a week. Unsure of the coincidence, but so did the evil spirits.

On a hillside near me, I once saw a cross that was set on fire. When I got close, there were a bunch of people in white robes and pointy hoods around it. :fear:

Just a note for the person who mentioned it was a lot of work for an old house, to do a full cleansing...

A lot of worthwhile things are difficult and a lot of work. I realize that we start slow and ramp up when dealing with this kind of thing, but sometimes, it's just as easy to start with the big guns and have it dealt with, once and for all. Every scrap of energy, time, and thought that was put in, will pay back in time. If nothing else, you end up with the satisfaction of a clean house and a happy parishoner, and that alone is a good thing.

Another thing to note, for others who may run across this thread, is that many times, "entities" are memories (as this one was) or echoes of past events that held a lot of energy, or even just an over-active imagination. Doing a full cleansing can NEVER hurt. From a purely psychological standpoint, it puts the power back in your own hands, and gives you hope, and faith, and these two things can combat a lot of negative energy. :thumbu:

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

I too have had some experience with different spiritual entities or "the supernatural". I have found mostly they are just annoying, very few harmful. However what worked the best was stating in a commanding voice "leave my Home". Then burning sage. Sage alone will banish as well. I know burning lemon grass will also. Tomatoes in windows will help keep them out as well. Just my $0.02

That doesnt work in ALL neighborhoods, Bob.

Around here, the 'spirits' dont get spooked so easily, and lighting a cross on fire might get you prosecuted. And/or get you beat up, shot, your windows broken, your tires flattened, your name smeared and your memory disparaged. ** for tat, after all.

• Amulet locked this topic