Seeking Assistance Or Advice....

Rev. Alimae

Greetings to all,

My reason for contacting everyone is with the sole hope that I might gain either some

assistance or advice concerning a rather unsettling event that is occurring with one of my

own parishioners.

You see I used to have a book that was handed down to me which held many different

rites and ritual for dealing with, how shall I say, rather unpleasant entities. Unfortunately

this book was burned by my now ex husband.

The circumstances, which drive me to seek advise, are specifically that of a rather nasty

and possessive entity who has decided to take up residence with in my parishioners home.

We have tried conventional methods of removing this unwelcome guest, and alas this

seems to have only angered it.

It is my sincerest hope that some one could may hap guide me in the direction that would

help to rid this wonderful lady from her very unwelcome and terrifying guest.

With many humble and grateful thanks,

Rev. Alimae E. ULC and Erse Ministries

Greetings to all,

My reason for contacting everyone is with the sole hope that I might gain either some

assistance or advice concerning a rather unsettling event that is occurring with one of my

own parishioners.

You see I used to have a book that was handed down to me which held many different

rites and ritual for dealing with, how shall I say, rather unpleasant entities. Unfortunately

this book was burned by my now ex husband.

The circumstances, which drive me to seek advise, are specifically that of a rather nasty

and possessive entity who has decided to take up residence with in my parishioners home.

We have tried conventional methods of removing this unwelcome guest, and alas this

seems to have only angered it.

It is my sincerest hope that some one could may hap guide me in the direction that would

help to rid this wonderful lady from her very unwelcome and terrifying guest.

With many humble and grateful thanks,

Rev. Alimae E. ULC and Erse Ministries

Hi

If getting rid of this entity is contingent on a spell that was in the book that was burnt, you could try ordering another copy from a book store. You may also try finding it on ebay. You may find other sites on the Internet useful in finding the spell you need or helping with your problem.

Good Luck

jba

Hi

If getting rid of this entity is contingent on a spell that was in the book that was burnt, you could try ordering another copy from a book store. You may also try finding it on ebay. You may find other sites on the Internet useful in finding the spell you need or helping with your problem.

Good Luck

jba

As far as I know of it is not contingent with the book. And the book was given to me, it had no title. I was just saying that I used to have a book, the one that is burned, that had different ways of dealing with these types of things. As for a spell, no. These were religous rites, catholic, etc. But thank you for the advice.

Hmmm.. Without being there it is hard for me to say what would be the way to handle it. I will give you some quick and dirty ways I have done in the past. Please ignore if paganish things scare/annoy you.

There are many, many ways I have come across with dealing with spirits in the home. Most of the time when they are ignored they tend to go away, however, there are times that they do not. Here are a few ways to deal with "something in the house".

1: Cleansing

This is VERY simple. Take a smudge stick (a small bundle of sage) and light it. Walk from room to room while waving it paying special attention to windows, and door ways. Start at the back of your house, leaving the front door open, and do this from room to room ending at last with the doorway. then close the door and it is done.

2: Barring entry

Get some salt. Pour some in the entryways (doors and windows).

3: Burning the house down

Ok, I am kidding about that one, but it is hard to haunt something that is not there.

4: Telling the spirit to leave.

This is my opinion works the best. This is your home dammit, tell the spirit that, and mean it. The law of threashold is true to this day. Command the spirit out and it should be done. Barring that however, if it does not send me a message and I can tell you more and more complex ways to get rid of a spirit.

I think though that most people tend to be scared of nothing when it comes to beings of the other side. If it is not hurting you do not worry about it. About the only thing my basement ghost does is turn on the T.V. now and again. Does not hurt me at all. Well other then the mild heart attack I got when the T.V. turned on out of no where while I was asleep on the couch after seeing the ring.

ashes

Hmmm.. Without being there it is hard for me to say what would be the way to handle it. I will give you some quick and dirty ways I have done in the past. Please ignore if paganish things scare/annoy you.

There are many, many ways I have come across with dealing with spirits in the home. Most of the time when they are ignored they tend to go away, however, there are times that they do not. Here are a few ways to deal with "something in the house".

1: Cleansing

This is VERY simple. Take a smudge stick (a small bundle of sage) and light it. Walk from room to room while waving it paying special attention to windows, and door ways. Start at the back of your house, leaving the front door open, and do this from room to room ending at last with the doorway. then close the door and it is done.

2: Barring entry

Get some salt. Pour some in the entryways (doors and windows).

3: Burning the house down

Ok, I am kidding about that one, but it is hard to haunt something that is not there.

4: Telling the spirit to leave.

This is my opinion works the best. This is your home dammit, tell the spirit that, and mean it. The law of threashold is true to this day. Command the spirit out and it should be done. Barring that however, if it does not send me a message and I can tell you more and more complex ways to get rid of a spirit.

I think though that most people tend to be scared of nothing when it comes to beings of the other side. If it is not hurting you do not worry about it. About the only thing my basement ghost does is turn on the T.V. now and again. Does not hurt me at all. Well other then the mild heart attack I got when the T.V. turned on out of no where while I was asleep on the couch after seeing the ring.

ashes

So very true. They forgot to see Oh God I or II. Anyway garlic with or without salt has also been used. Here is something to keep unwanted energies out and your house clearer,Plus a little more time consuming - Take 100% Red Cotton cut into inch squares one for every corner of every room of the house. Fill with salt, garlic, and white sage. Pinch up the corners and tie with a short strip of 100% Red Cotton. Leave in each corner East to North of each room, farthest room of the house including closets attics and basements or garages. Or last and not least pour salt around the whole house. Light and Love Golden Eagle Woman

So very true. They forgot to see Oh God I or II. Anyway garlic with or without salt has also been used. Here is something to keep unwanted energies out and your house clearer,Plus a little more time consuming - Take 100% Red Cotton cut into inch squares one for every corner of every room of the house. Fill with salt, garlic, and white sage. Pinch up the corners and tie with a short strip of 100% Red Cotton. Leave in each corner East to North of each room, farthest room of the house including closets attics and basements or garages. Or last and not least pour salt around the whole house. Light and Love Golden Eagle Woman

P.S. Before you make the little prayer ties Smudge yourself and all the items used to make them, and ask Creator, Mother Earth and the 4 directions to bless them and to keep unwanted energies from returning and always tell the spirits involved it is time for them to go into the light and be not afraid.

P.S. Before you make the little prayer ties Smudge yourself and all the items used to make them, and ask Creator, Mother Earth and the 4 directions to bless them and to keep unwanted energies from returning and always tell the spirits involved it is time for them to go into the light and be not afraid.

P.S.S. To bless the house after cleansing it you can use Holy Water and start at the front door work back through the house inviting good energy such as love, peace, harmony, angels, guides, etc. in to help guide you and those that come into your house.

Hi

I am not sure, but if you go the salt route I think you are suppose to use sea salt.

If what you are looking for is a catholic ritual, could you ask a Catholic priest? I do realize thees rituals could be secret. and therefore hard to get.

Good Luck

jba

Golden Eagle Woman,

Thank you I greatly appriciate your taking the time to give me this information. That is definately a LOT of work. Lol. Especially for a house that was built back in 1920. I will use this as a last resort.

Rev. Alimae

Hi

I am not sure, but if you go the salt route I think you are suppose to use sea salt.

If what you are looking for is a catholic ritual, could you ask a Catholic priest? I do realize thees rituals could be secret. and therefore hard to get.

Good Luck

jba

Jba,

In answer to your question, Yes, you can. I just initiated contact with just such a Priest yesterday and He is giving me some advise as to what I can try.

So, with his help and everyone on here, I am sure I will be able to help this lady, even if I have to go down the list one by one until I find the one that is going to work.

Rev. Alimae

• 2 weeks later...

How much force and energy so far has been expended into the expulsion of this entity?

Has the entity grown stronger or weaker in respect to the previous attempts?

Has the entity given you a name?

Has the entity taken it from spiritual to physical attacks? Or has the entity just kept it within the emotional/ visual level?

Just some questions.

Revblev

Guest tannhaus

Well, if you have a name for the spirit, it's a really simple affair. I would refer you to the goetia to understand how to deal with unruly spirits. It's also called the Lesser Key of Solomon.

To turn the name into a sigil, you would use the Rose Cross.

I had problems at a place I rented once, and I was very spiritual then. Had these evil spirits giving me a lot of trouble, so I had a cross in the backyard and lit it on fire. I ordered the spirits out in the name of Jesus. Interesting both my neighbors moved in a week. Unsure of the coincidence, but so did the evil spirits.

Edited by Preacher Bob

Ok, so that everyone knows what is going on.

The entity turned out to be just an energy echo which thought is was alive, but was only viable due to the negative energies and guilt that was in the woman home. The issues was resolved and there been no problems since. In fact the woman is thriving, happy, healthy, and aware of what caused the issue and has taken the appropriate steps to ensure the situation does not occur again in the future.

Thank you all for the ideas, help, prayers and support.

Rev. Alimae

P.S.

The original issue was taken care of the first time, so it was not a recurrence's or bleed over from that incidence.

• Amulet locked this topic