Great Musicians

Hey all

If you haven't had a chance to listen to Celtic Woman, I would highly recommend their music to you. They are a group of Irish women who send traditional Irish pieces. I found them on PBS this past weekend and fell in love. My favorite piece that they sing is "Spanish Lady"

Check them out!

Best and The Creator's Blessings

Rev. Wes Quesenberry

ULC - Norcross, GA

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all

If you haven't had a chance to listen to Celtic Woman, I would highly recommend their music to you. They are a group of Irish women who send traditional Irish pieces. I found them on PBS this past weekend and fell in love. My favorite piece that they sing is "Spanish Lady"

Wasn't that a marvelous show?? Did you see the other one GPTV was playing of the aerial views of Ireland? I loved it, and I'm afraid of heights! Of course, they have to have those hideous pledge breaks, but I guess most folks don't feel as though they need to support them, so they have the pledge breaks. I think the break that really got me over the weekend was during Sesame Street (HUH!?!?!?). I didn't check, but I don't think my 14 month old grandson made a pledge!

Be blessed!

Bea