Ulceast

ashes

I'm having the same problem. The pm's aren't showing up in the sent folder, and I'm not getting that nice little confirmation that the pm has been sent. :mellow:

• Administrator
I'm having the same problem. The pm's aren't showing up in the sent folder, and I'm not getting that nice little confirmation that the pm has been sent. :mellow:

This is in your 'Board Settings' of 'My Controls'

Personal Messenger Options

Disable your personal messenger? Yes/No

If you disable your personal messenger, you will not be able to make or receive personal messages.

Do you wish to put all sent PMs in your Sent folder by default? Yes/No

Do you wish to track all sent PMs by default? Yes/No

Check your settings...

name='Jason ON' date='Jan 23 2007, 05:06 PM' post='509854']I like this one, but it's so unbelievable. A bird in space?

I like the effect it creates, I don't think believability (in the sense of 'could this really happen' ) is that important when creating a logo.

My Bad

Thankyou mdtaylor, I hadn't used the pm thingy in so long that I didn't realize my settings had changed, and being as you know how I am, you took the time to copy and paste the script so even I could figure it out. thankyou.

Could it be that its because mdtaylor has a thankless job, that he doesn't get thanked enough?

For what it's worth Headquarters says OK, and we can remove the disclaimer about not being sanctioned but must keep the disclaimer about not being "authorized"...but as anyone knows getting an authorized site is darn near impossible. :)