Kimmy

Returning And Lurking Members (2007)

272 posts in this topic

Periodically, Murph does some forum "housecleaning" and removes the inactive accounts. If you have never posted or are a regular lurker and wish to keep your account, please make a post in this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Hi everyone. Not exactly a lurker, just never posted.

Periodically, Murph does some forum "housecleaning" and removes the inactive accounts. If you have never posted or are a regular lurker and wish to keep your account, please make a post in this thread.

Well, I am glad I came by today. Keep me active! This is a valuable forum and I am glad to be a small part of the community.

:cool: Just joined the forums today. I hope I can add valuable comments! And may God bless all of you!! ;)

Well I am still here but not as much as I liked to be.

Rev. Salow

still here, been away for awhile do to my moms 2 surgeries and then I just had to have one myself. kinda getting back in the swing of things slowly.

I still come by and read, just don't post that often anymore. Since AAG was done away with I just can't have any good arguments anymore.

My quote for today is: The world is like a stage and each of us plays a part, as in any play someone must take the leading role.

*waving her arms* I want to keep my account! :clap2:

Please don't delete me.

Just signed up today. Don't delete me please! :D

I've read through a few topics and have to state that I really enjoy the comments and people on this site. Everyone seems very nice and open minded! I consider myself Christian, but don't have a religion I follow. I believe everyone's religion/belief is perfect for them.

Glad to be a member of this forum! I'm not sure how often I will be posting being that I run my own site and forum and it keeps me fairly busy. I'm a paranormal investigator. I can only imagine some of the facial expressions after reading that. LOL I will stop by here as often as possible and hopefully be able to add to some of the wonderful discussions.

:cool: Okay, so I'll try harder not to "lurk" and be a more active member of our Church. I like it here, people accept my odd little self the way I am. Happy Sunday! Thanks! :bag:

Hey hadn't been on in a while and was wondering why I had to reregistar now I know

I do alot of lurking and very little posting, just kind of shy that way I quess. Maybe some day I will find my voice,,,,whoo then watch out.

I am fairly new, please don't delete me :)

:lol:
I've been away but now I'm back....hopefully for awhile. :cool:
hi hi you all thank god you all

Greetings everyone.

I'm not here all that often, and I really should change that. Life's been busy, and I know that's not really a valid excuse. But, well, it has.

So please keep my account active. And thank you.

Peace! A silly little idea whose time has come, AGAIN!

Daryl Lamkey

Elmhurst, Illinois

I'm around too, pop in to read, lurk, catch up. I'll ALWAYS be around. Just busy as can be. And I still claim the ULC as my church.

Yep I'm still active reading the topics and posts....

There had to be a reason why I returned.

Now I know!

I still come by a couple of times a week. Just don't post that often.

I like to lurk, please don't kick me from the forum just yet!