Sign in to follow this  
murphzlaw1

Letter To The Hensley Family

Andre,

On behalf of the membership of the Universal Life Church Online forum, please allow me to express the sorrow we all have at the loss of your dear mother, Lida. While obviously not many have heard much of her (outside your office), we all know Lida was a fine, strong woman that upheld the ideals of your father, and helped make the church the great success

I'm sure many of us would love to be present for the memorial service you plan to hold. Be assured that we are with you and your family in spirit during this difficult time.

We offer our prayers, best wishes, support, and love to you during this difficult time.

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

Saint of the Universal Life Church

Forum members, please post your support to the Hensley family in this thread. I will pass a link to this topic to Andre in a few days.

Andre,

On behalf of the membership of the Universal Life Church Online forum, please allow me to express the sorrow we all have at the loss of your dear mother, Lida. While obviously not many have heard much of her (outside your office), we all know Lida was a fine, strong woman that upheld the ideals of your father, and helped make the church the great success

I'm sure many of us would love to be present for the memorial service you plan to hold. Be assured that we are with you and your family in spirit during this difficult time.

We offer our prayers, best wishes, support, and love to you during this difficult time.

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

Forum members, please post your support to the Hensley family in this thread. I will pass a link to this topic to Andre in a few days.

May her soul be in Light, and may God be with the family as well.

:beach: I wish her eternal peace and tranquility. My condolences to her family. Rest in peace. :beach:

Thomas F. Gibson

May the truth of whatever waits for us treat her kindly,

and may your family have peace and comfort.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Hensley family and the entire ULC Church at this time of loss. R.I.P. Lida...

Rev. Roger D. Thompson

Andre,

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

May Lida's memory and love be remembered by us all as examples that we must strive to follow in our own lives.

Eternal love and happiness.

Rev. William Goursky

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

We all owe so much to all the Hensley family. I am so sorry to hear your news.

Pete..

A truly sad day for the ULC.

What a courageous woman - such a loss for all of us.

We are better because she was among us.

VonNoble

Saint, ULC

Sincerest Condolences. May God grant peace and calm during this time of grievance.

Mark Drew