Letter To The Hensley Family

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sincerest sympathy for those left behind to adjust to their loss. We each decide when to make our transition to our next existence: accept her judgment that this was the best time and have joy in sharing past times with her. We visited the office in Modesto in 2006 and have felt closer to group since then.

Rev. John and Rev. Mitch

Andre,

On behalf of the membership of the Universal Life Church Online forum, please allow me to express the sorrow we all have at the loss of your dear mother, Lida. While obviously not many have heard much of her (outside your office), we all know Lida was a fine, strong woman that upheld the ideals of your father, and helped make the church the great success

I'm sure many of us would love to be present for the memorial service you plan to hold. Be assured that we are with you and your family in spirit during this difficult time.

We offer our prayers, best wishes, support, and love to you during this difficult time.

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

Saint of the Universal Life Church

Forum members, please post your support to the Hensley family in this thread. I will pass a link to this topic to Andre in a few days.

My condolences on your loss.

THIS POEM IS VERY SPECIAL TOO ME

I WANTED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU.

MISS ME-BUT LET ME GO

When I come to the end of the road

And the sun has set for me,

I want no rite in a gloom filled room,

Why cry for a soul set free.

Miss me a little- but not too long,

And not with your head bowed low.

Remember the love that we once shared,

Miss me- but let me go.

For this is a journey that we all must take,

And each must go alone.

It's all apart of the master's plan,

A step on a road to home.

When you are lonely and sick of heart,

Go to friends we know,

And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds.

Miss me- but let me go.

(UNKNOWN ARTHUR)

Lady Christina Marie

It does help,I know because I lost an uncle in march and an aunt right after thanksgiving last year.

And both my parents too.

May you know that we share your loss.

May our prayers alert the universe that a dear person is free.

May her spirit find its most peaceful place.

May her soul progress to her next demention.

May your essences find each other again.

In Deepest Sympathy

revlinda

New Mexico, USA

I'd like to take a brief moument to say on behalf on Sacred Ways Temple in Missouri our heart felt sorrow at the lost of a fine Woman and strong back bone to all of us who has been ordained through the ULC. Mrs.Hensley did a wonderful job keeping her late husband's dreams & beliefs alive and for that we say thank you and farewell.

To the rest of the remaining Hensley family we wish to send you our love,comfort,and support in this time of need. Keep the faith but most of all keep her memory alive for in that you'll keep the Hensley family alive.

Love & best wishes,

Rev. Von Isaac

High Priest for Sacred Ways Temple

post-4798-1168121070.jpg

I'd like to take a brief moument to say on behalf on Sacred Ways Temple in Missouri our heart felt sorrow at the lost of a fine Woman and strong back bone to all of us who has been ordained through the ULC. Mrs.Hensley did a wonderful job keeping her late husband's dreams & beliefs alive and for that we say thank you and farewell.

To the rest of the remaining Hensley family we wish to send you our love,comfort,and support in this time of need. Keep the faith but most of all keep her memory alive for in that you'll keep the Hensley family alive.

Love & best wishes,

Rev. Von Isaac

High Priest for Sacred Ways Temple

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. May the words of those around you forever be a reminder of how many lives she touched in her teaching of others to care for those who have lost someone close to them. May the warm arms they wrap around you in comfort bring you some peace knowing that there is a part of her touching you as well to help you heal you sorrowful heart. You will move forward with an even greater pride in the words with which you teach and she will forever stand next to you with great thanks for the blessings you and your family have been in her life.

You and Your Family Will Be In My Prayers-

Paula

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic