Letter To The Hensley Family

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prayers to you and your family. I had the priveledge of talking to Lida once ,and in that short phone conversation I could tell what a loving person lida was.Life is so unexpected .I will pray for you and your family.take care Rev. Michael Hampel

To the Hensley family in this time of loss,

O God! O our Master! You are eternal life and everlasting peace by Your essence and attributes. The everlasting peace is from You and it returns to You. O our Sustainer! Grant us the life of true peace and usher us into the abode of peace. O Glorious and Bounteous One! You are blessed and sublime.

Allahumma ya mowlana antas-salaam, wa minkas-salaam, wa ilaika yarjaus-salaam, haiyyina rabbana bis-salaam, wa adkhilna daras-salaam, tabarakta rabbana wa-ta'laita, ya zal jalali wal ikram.

Kathleen Weber

kmweber -AT- rcn.com

My sincerest condolences go to the family of Ms. Hensley. You will be in my prayers.

Cheryl Strauss

Andre,

On behalf of the membership of the Universal Life Church Online forum, please allow me to express the sorrow we all have at the loss of your dear mother, Lida. While obviously not many have heard much of her (outside your office), we all know Lida was a fine, strong woman that upheld the ideals of your father, and helped make the church the great success

I'm sure many of us would love to be present for the memorial service you plan to hold. Be assured that we are with you and your family in spirit during this difficult time.

We offer our prayers, best wishes, support, and love to you during this difficult time.

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

Saint of the Universal Life Church

Forum members, please post your support to the Hensley family in this thread. I will pass a link to this topic to Andre in a few days.

Dear Lida;

We will think of you often and feel sorrow that you’re gone. We have loved you in life and in death we love you still. When God called you home, you took with you a part of our hearts and left behind an empty place that no one can fill. You are with God now, but the memories you left behind will keep you alive in our hearts forever. We wish you peace and send with you our love as you take your next step.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Family as they find thier way through this sorrowful time.

Rev. Lisa Baker and Family

My condolences go out to the Hensley family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. My thanks go out to the Hensleys for the ULC and the family I have found.

Weep not for Lida, rejoice in her accomplishments! The torch she carried is handed down now to her children while she joins her husband in the afterlife. As the torch still burns brightly for all those seeking their way through this life, the Hensleys accomplishments on this earth forever light the way for those stumbling in the fog seeking their way, their belief, their god and their reason for existence. For this, we give thanks and God bless.

Rev. Charles (Bill) Kuespert

ULC forum moderator

ULC Saint

Rolling Prairie,In

Edited by Rev Kuespert

My sincerest condolences to the Hensley family

Lida may have left us in body but her spirit is all around us. With her life she guided others and will remain to do so with her spirit.

My thoughts and prayers are for the Hensley family.... A the Maori people of New Zealand would say

Ka kite ano - Until I see you again

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic