Letter To The Hensley Family

Birth and death are givens over which we have no choice. However, what we do between these two inevitabilities is of great consequence. Lida followed the lead of Kirby, for which countless of us are eternally grateful. We shall see her again on another shore.

Theo

Edited by Theo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From this corner of the planet, but especially from my heart I offer my condolences on the passing of your mother. She, and your father influenced this world in a very positive and special way and will not be forgotten.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Keith

BC, Canada

Lida Hensley helped to build the church that many of us came to as a last resort. It must have been wonderful for her to know how many lives she touched simply by allowing people to express their religious freedom in a church without fear of recimination. She was truly blessed.

Though it must be very hard on the family to have had her pass with no forewarning, may they find comfort in knowing that so many in the world cries with them. Only truly special people get that honor.

Guest RevWildman

Please accept my condolences and prayers as well.

Rest assured that the her legacy will live on in the spirit through the ULC and will never be forgotten.

Our love to you and yours, during this time of mourning, and the ultimate celebration of knowing that she is again with The Father.

Edited by RevWildman

I am so sorry for your loss. We will all feel it here as well and I am sending out all my prayers and condolences for your family in this time of sorrow. Rest assured that she is so loved by many and will be deeply missed. May she rest in peace and watch over all her loved ones.

Love,

Charlie Hardy

Edited by charliehardy66

To CJ, Andre, and the entire Hensley family, you are in the thoughts of the thousands and hundreds of thousands of people that your have helped to achieve their dreams over the years. We love you and our hearts are breaking for you. Lida was a great and noble woman. We are praying for you. Peace to you and yours.

To the Hensley Family;

My condolences for your loss. We shall lift you and the family in prayer. Although I did not know her personally, I know that she shall be missed in spirit, for all the good things she has done for the church. May God bless and comfort you in this time of need.

Rev. Jack T. Ward Jr.

Living Water Baptist Church

Pembroke, NH 03275

(603) 512-4419

JackTWardJr57-at-aol.com

Edited by JackW

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic