Letter To The Hensley Family

• Administrator

Andre,

On behalf of the membership of the Universal Life Church Online forum, please allow me to express the sorrow we all have at the loss of your dear mother, Lida. While obviously not many have heard much of her (outside your office), we all know Lida was a fine, strong woman that upheld the ideals of your father, and helped make the church the great success

I'm sure many of us would love to be present for the memorial service you plan to hold. Be assured that we are with you and your family in spirit during this difficult time.

We offer our prayers, best wishes, support, and love to you during this difficult time.

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

Saint of the Universal Life Church

Forum members, please post your support to the Hensley family in this thread. I will pass a link to this topic to Andre in a few days.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andre,

On behalf of the membership of the Universal Life Church Online forum, please allow me to express the sorrow we all have at the loss of your dear mother, Lida. While obviously not many have heard much of her (outside your office), we all know Lida was a fine, strong woman that upheld the ideals of your father, and helped make the church the great success

I'm sure many of us would love to be present for the memorial service you plan to hold. Be assured that we are with you and your family in spirit during this difficult time.

We offer our prayers, best wishes, support, and love to you during this difficult time.

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

Forum members, please post your support to the Hensley family in this thread. I will pass a link to this topic to Andre in a few days.

May her soul be in Light, and may God be with the family as well.

Andre,

Anthony J. Stern

Forum Administrator

• Amulet locked and unpinned this topic