Hey Brits

kokigami

I have just learned that Hogfather is coming out in the land that perfected Tea time.

I am seriously jealous.

I will hope one of you will DVR it and upload it to me directly... That would make a good peace offering. Otherwise, I will have to boycott everything to do with Benny Hill. (cept the original "Italian Job" movie.)

Unfortunately, Koki, the Hogfather has already been and gone done shown. Sorry 'bout that matey :(

Anyways, for those who missed it, which is all of you now ..

It was brilliant! Marvelous! A masterpiece! A work of art!

It was just so good that sometime soon I intend to buy the book and see if I can figure out what the film was meant to be about :)

Unfortunately, Koki, the Hogfather has already been and gone done shown. Sorry 'bout that matey :(

Anyways, for those who missed it, which is all of you now ..

It was brilliant! Marvelous! A masterpiece! A work of art!

It was just so good that sometime soon I intend to buy the book and see if I can figure out what the film was meant to be about :)

The book is brilliant! Marvelous! A masterpiece! A work of art!

So they must have nailed it..

There's sort of a PJ Wodehouse meets Douglass Adams thing going on with his books. Keep in mind that Hogfather is in the middle of a very long series, and while it is, technically, a standalone novel there is a lot of in-joking.

There's sort of a PJ Wodehouse meets Douglass Adams thing going on with his books. Keep in mind that Hogfather is in the middle of a very long series, and while it is, technically, a standalone novel there is a lot of in-joking.

I shall be buying the book of this quote to see if I can figure out what you are talking about :)