What Genre Of Music You Love To Listen?

Darynthium

I enjoy most music if it is well written and arranged. The exception to this rule is opera. For some reason the sound made by even the very best opera singers bothers my ears no matter how well done.

I would classify my favorite music styles not by type but by artist...

Paul Simon, Rolling Stones, James Taylor, Queen, Johnny Cash, Taj Mahal, Stevie Wonder, Van Morrison, Carly Simon, Willie Nelson, Diana Ross, Sly and the Family Stone, Chicago...

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

Let's talk about music. What genre of music you love to listen?

I love to listen Electronic music.

And you?

Heavy metal, Classic Rock, Classical, some Country, Big Band. Guess thas about it.

Edited by Dorian Gray
removed link in quoted section

~ Oh Corey! You like Rednexx too??? :lol: 'Sexx & violins' is kinda hard to find, but WoooW!

{It's sorta European-Techno American-Country. 'Black-eyed Joe' is a kicker! :biggrinthumb:

It'll definately alter the mood of a room... & yes, well done.}

• 3 weeks later...

I like just about everything except music that sounds like acoustic feedback and most modern rap.

I like the old-school rap, musicals, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2ks. I really like stuff you can dance to. Including techno, trance, country, and many more.

I write some of my own music and have even sold a few songs. I tend to target my music toward video production music and sell it for personal/non-profit and for commercial use.

~ Oh yeah! Blues Traveler :cheers:

I've only a lowly dial-up connection tho' so can't enjoy your links :(

{Well, if I had the patience for it I could, but I don't so I can't.}

Y'know, everyone I've played Redd Nexx for has loved it... It's funny how addictive it is, huh?

I've worked in music retail for about 15 years now and have about 80 gigs worth of music on two computers. This is usually one of my least favorite questions because how do you narrow down a lifetime of music experiences down to a single sentence. I am happy to say, I have and will continue to listen to anyting. My personal choices per day change pretty drastically...guess it all depends on where the day takes me. I will tell you this though, I have listened to a new CD every single day for the past 10 years.