Darynthium

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~ I'm eclectic.

I like electronic too, house, jungle.

{& the ancients like Kraftwerk}

& classical, tend toward the dramatic there, Katchaturian, Wagner, Tchachovsky {sp}.

'Classic' rock, blues {I'm crazy for blues harmonica... yuuum!}

& some country, Dolly Parton's just too sweet not to like!

Progressive jazz sometimes &, well, pretty much anything done well.

The Genres I Love: some 70's, most 80's, Alternative, Classical, Metal, Old School Rap (Digital Underground, Slick Rick, etc.), Opera, Parody (Weird Al), and some Reggae (Shaggy, Inner Circle, Bob Marley).

Most Country songs are either too whinny or "twangy", for my taste. There are still a handful of Country songs I really like, though. I do not particularly care for Techno music, one way or the other, but I cannot seem to sit still when I hear it.

• 3 weeks later...

Classic Rock, Punk Rock and Ska are what you'll find in my CD player most often, but occasionaly there's some Metal and Hip Hop. When it really comes down to it, I just love ROCK. Any kind that grinds and pounds. You know, sometimes a band is really good, and sometimes they ROCK. Music is a HUGE part of my life, whether playing it, listening to it, or writing it, and ROCK is my god of Music!!

ROCK N' ROLL!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Edited by Rev. Rog

Almost everything but Rap .. I just can;t bring myself to call it music. I think that is because I remember an interview with MC Hammer back when he was big...He was asked why he started doing Rap after he got out of teh Military.. His reply... "I do Rap because I can;t sing" :) .... I mena if a Rap guy doesn't call it singing :P

Hmmm...let's see, I like many different types of music. I enjoy Soca, classical instrumental, classical vocal, music from the 50's, jazz, blugrass, some country, and the classic hymns I grew up with. I really can't stand things that are loud and harsh sounding...although I do listen to ICP when extremely ticked off...go figure. :lol: