House

Jason ON

I don't normally like doctor shows (besides Scrubs), but my ex girlfriend turned me on to House and I love it. I don't care about the medical science hooblah (which my brother the RN loves) but it's House's personality that I find fantastic. It's much my like mine own (in real life). My friend constantly tells me never to become a doctor. :lol:

wifey loves house and says that our personalities are the same.

~ I don't think that's a compliment actually...

My husband damaged his knee & got a cane & started walking & acting like House. I gently pointed out that either his attitude improve or the cane was going to be inserted.

Haven't seen the cane since.

{& his attitude did improve.}

I don't normally like doctor shows (besides Scrubs), but my ex girlfriend turned me on to House and I love it. I don't care about the medical science hooblah (which my brother the RN loves) but it's House's personality that I find fantastic. It's much my like mine own (in real life). My friend constantly tells me never to become a doctor. :lol:

I just love House

and you do understand that he is really soft as a bunny inside, just with a hard crusty shell

he cares for people, is in love with his ex-wife and even helped heal her new husband

he really cares about all the people he cures even as he fear interacting with them or having them care for him or see his soft bunny insides.

So when do we see your soft bunny insides LOL